Injury

Heechul woke up in the middle of the night.

He looks around the room.

He is in his new crib and his Daddys is sleeping in their beds.

So why did he wake up?

His leg hurt so bad.

He moves it a little and pain shots up his leg.

He whimpers lightly.

But stupid as he is, he moves his leg again. (A/n: this is me when Im injured😂)

And as suspected, a new and more painful wave shots through him.

He cries out, tears running down his face.

"What? Whats going on?" multiple tired voices asks.

A weak light is turned on and Heechul sees his Daddys sit up in their beds, looking at him with their eyes half closed and hair standing everywhere.

He stands up and yet again his leg hurts.

"Daddy!" he cries, tears streaming down his face and Shindong gets up from his bed and picks up the younger, coing at him.

"Is it your leg again, Baby boy?" Shindong asks him softly as he rocks the younger softly.

Heechul sniffles as an answer.

He cuddles into Shindong as the older sits down on his bed.

He couldnt understand how people didnt like Shindong.

He is so nice sweet and cuddly!

How can you NOT love him?! (a/n: thats what me and Roadwork_Ahead ask eachother)

Eunhyuk gets up and gently massages Heechuls leg.

The boy whimpers but he feels that some pain reduces.

Sungmin comes into the room with a bottle of milk and gives to Heechul.

The Maknae sucks at the bottle, drinking the delicous milk as he watches Eunhyuk.

"Such a good boy" Shindong whispers as he kisses Heechuls cheek.

Leeteuk takes the youngest into his arms and lays Heechul in his bed, he then lays down beside him as he holds the boy close, watching him drink the warm milk.

"Our Little Baby" Leeteuk whispers as he burries his face into Heechuls hair and smells the baby schampoo.

Heechul coes gently and squints his eyes.

Heechul falls asleep sucking on the bottle and Kangin puts it away as Leeteuk puts a pacifier in Heechuls mouth.

"Sleep tight Baby" Siwon whispers and kisses his forhead.

And they all go back to sleep, it was only 04.25 am.

The next time Heechul woke up he was in the livingroom, Yesung is craddling him to his chest as the blonde rocked them side to side.

Heechul whimpers slightly and Yesung smiles at him.

"Good morning Baby" he said, kissing Heechuls nose.

The younger giggles and kicks his legs, he totally forgot the pain.

But now it reminded him as pain knocked on the door.

Heechul whimpers and Yesung holds him even closer, if thats possible.

"Oh oh oh, Baby sssshhhh, I know it hurts" he whispers gently.

The other members comes in to the livingroom.

"Still hurts?" Eunhyuk asks and Yesung nods sadly.

'My poor Baby' he thinks.

Donghae takes the boy into his arms as he walks around the livingroom, humming 'Mamacita' to Heechul.

"Its gonna be a few days until he can walk by himself again" Ryeowook said and the others nods.

"Poor Chullie" Leeteuk whispers.

"Lets just stay home and watch movies" Kangin suggests and they all nods.

After grabbing some orange juice for their baby, soju for themselfs and some snacks they settle down.

"What do you want to watch, Chullie?" Leeteuk asks as Heechul snuggles into Siwons chest.

"Lion King" the boy answers.

"Lion King it is" Kangin said as he puts on the movie.

'I'm so lucky to have my daddys that loves me' Heechul thinks, looking around at them.

Heechul knew he was safe and taken cared of.

And nothing could replace that warm fuzzy feeling.

Heechul giggled as Donghae and Eunhyuk started to scream along to 'Circle Of Life'

His other daddys sights but smile as they see Heechul enjoying himself.

His daddys always made him feel better.

And for now, he can forget the pain in his leg.