teddy bear : yugjae

yugyeom knows it's childish but he can't help but start to cry rather hard when he realizes he forgot his favorite plushie in the world in a hotel room, in another country. he doesn't even know how he could have done that. he takes his plushie everywhere because he needs it to sleep and for comfort through out the day when the world gets a bit too much for him and he needs to relax.

and now, his plushie is probably in some hotel lobby with no one to hug him and that should be a crime.

but more importantly, yugyeom is crying his eyes out to his hyungs about tink, his plush puppy that jaebeom had gotten for him when he moved into the dorm.

"i can't sleep without him!" yugyeom is devastated, to say the least. and they all know he's had a hard week and the plushie was just his breaking point, but they were a bit worried. he never cried that hard, even on some on his worst weeks, but he has also never forgotten his favorite plushie hours away with little to no way to get it before this.

yugyeom doesn't seem to even be close to the end of his sobbing and he's been rejecting any comfort his hyungs try to give him because he just wants to get upset. but when he's up, he just wants tink, and then he gets more upset. it's an awful cycle and none of them know how to handle it.

youngjae is the one who moves to stand in front of the boy and reaches out to touch him. yugyeom looks up and sniffles, watching youngjae and waiting for whatever he was going to do.

"want to sleep with me until we get tink back?"

yugyeom nods as he starts crying again because the offer is so sweet and he loves his youngjae hyung. and he's really tired so he hopes youngjae wants to go to bed soon because the crying had taken a lot out of him.

and youngjae doesn't mind going to bed earlier than normal for a few days because it's for his beautiful yugyeom who needs some comfort right now.

and the way yugyeom wraps his arm and legs around youngjae is enough for youngjae to not care. after just a few minutes, he knows he wants to cuddle with yugyeom much more often than he usually gets he chance to.

"jaejae teddy bear," yugyeom says softly, rubbing the side of his face into youngjae's arm to get even more comfortable. he's like a puppy getting comfortable, in youngjae's eyes and it's almost too cute to handle.

youngjae usually goes to bed pretty late so while yugyeom is asleep, he lays there and takes in the boy. he sees how beautiful he is, even when he's asleep and his mouth is open a bit but he's not drooling yet. his long eyelashes are on view to anyone who's lucky enough to be that close.

of course he's still upset over his puppy, but yugyeom sleeps well and is happy in the morning when he first thing he sees is youngjae.

//
yes i'm in a bad mood and want to cuddle, can u tell?