puppy : jingyeom

"where's yugyeom?" jinyoung asks as he walks into room where mark and bambam are watching some video on the oldest's phone.

"i don't know," bambam mumbles, obviously not interested in jinyoung or what he was asking.

"he's in the other room," mark tells him, gesturing to the room next door.

when jinyoung goes to the other room, he freezes the moment he sees yugyeom. he's reading a book, and in his mouth is the end of his long choker that looks more like a collar and leash.

the whole scene makes thoughts run through jinyoung's head that should not be there but he can't help it, but he wishes his hand was wrapped around his neck along with the choker.

"hey, gyeom," jinyoung says to knock himself out of the trance he's in before he has time to just sit there and look at his beautiful maknae. his long eyelashes and nose that fits him so well make the boy look ethereal.

"oh, hi, hyung." yugyeom smiles up at jinyoung and grabs the end of the choker from his mouth and holds it in his hand. he puts his finger between the book pages so he doesn't lose his place as he talks to jinyoung. "did you need something?"

"no. what are you reading?" jinyoung slowly makes his way over to yugyeom and sits down next to him.

"just some book i saw some people talking about online. it's not that good but i'm bored," yugyeom said with a giggle that had jinyoung's heart beating a lot faster than normal. he can't help but just stare at yugyeom's lips. they're so naturally red and perfect for yugyeom.

"i have to go," jinyoung says suddenly, leaving a confused yugyeom all by himself again.

"i need to talk to you two!" jinyoung shouts when he walks back into the room where mark and bambam are sitting. he grabbed the phone, turned it off, and put it in his pocket.

by the end of their short talk, bambam is jumping up and down and shouting that jinyoung has a crush on yugyeom and jinyoung is grabbing bambam and covering his mouth so yugyeom doesn't hear.

"yugyeom likes you, too! go talk to him!" bambam insists, "the other day, he was telling me! jinyoung hyung, go tell him!"

jinyoung doesn't believe bambam but het makes the boy upset and then mark is mad than jinyoung had the nerve to not believe his boyfriend.

jinyoung slowly makes his way over to the other room where yugyeom still is but is longer reading but watching a drama on his phone. the choker is back in his mouth and he looks like a little puppy, in jinyoung's eyes.

"can i talk to you, gyeom?" jinyoung asks. he sits next to yugyeom and brushes a hand through yugyeom's hair. it's not as fluffy as normal but it's still soft.

"y-yeah, what is it, hyung?" the end of the choker falls from his lips as he looks at his hyung with big eyes that are so innocent.

"you look really cute today." jinyoung lifts his hand and grabs the choker, tugging on it and watching the way yugyeom gets flustered as jinyoung's hand moves up to his neck and he rests it over the choker.

"thank you," yugyeom chokes out, "what did you want to take about?"

"i was wondering if i could... do this?" jinyoung moves his hand to lift yugyeom's chin and press his lips to the boy's.

when jinyoung tries to pull away, yugyeom pushes himself forward to chase this lips and keep the kiss going.

"i guess that was a yes," jinyoung says with a chuckle. he doesn't know what he did to yugyeom but the boy is nuzzling his nose into jinyoung's and whimpering like a puppy.

they have a "date" the next night. they just sit in jinyoung's room, have dinner in there, and watch a few movies that are ignored in favor of making out.

it's a month later that yugyeom wears the choker again. the first time he sees it, there's a camera on them so he can't use it to pull yugyeom closer so he can make out with him. but when yugyeom pretends to be a dog, panting and barking, he has to remember to control himself with the camera right there.

"puppy," jinyoung calls softly when they're in a room with no camera. he uses the choker to get yugyeom to walk closer to him before he lets go of it to wraps his arms around him instead.

when jinyoung started calling yugyeom puppy, the boy couldn't hide how happy it made him. so jinyoung does it as often as he can just to see yugyeom's face when he says it in a soft tone.

"you're so beautiful, my puppy."