Down a broken lane

After my dad left i drifted off to sleep. I never thought that i would ever drift off to sleep. 

"Ruski!" I opened up my eye. My heart pounded the early morning sun was lighting the sky with a yellow,orange,and pink hue. Though a figure was standing and looking down at me. The sunglasses shined in the light and so did the stars on his face."You silly i found you!" I widened my eyes and felt joy but when i went to hug him i went through him."What?" I looked but to see him standing over a person.'Thats me...but younger.' "No fair i tripped and fell!" I heared younger me say while stuttering at the chuckling america who was looking better. He gained his chubbiness back and his smile seemed true. I felt my heart melt at his giggle. I knew...it was a memory replaying from when i was younger and me and meri were close. America was stable back then but he did drift from time to time. Though we were there for each other. This is the day i realized i had fallen for him. 

"Not my fault that your a tower even the trees are jealous of you" He stuck out his tongue at the fallen russian who laughed with him. Then the russian stood up and tagged the shorter male."your it!" He said running slower mocking the american. "No fair!" America ran after the russian and tackled him. They rolled down a hill away from the trees that were around us faded as we tumbled down a hill. They held onto each other laughing at the stupidity of their actions. They soon reached the end of the hill which was covered in wildflowers. The field covered in flowers was beautiful. Me and america fell in the middle and we laughed. It was so hard trying to stop laughing."Hehe so" America said while he tried catching his breath. His eyes closed, though mine were open and looking at the smaller country. I felt warm in my heart and face as he opened his eyes and those glasses that covered his eyes. I always felt good when i was with meri never at all bad or in danger."Ruski what is this place!?" He said as he shot up and smiled. I was getting up and we sat together looking at the flowers that were all swaying petals in the wind. America looked like a sun himself with that smile and he looked with utter amazement at the sight. I felt a smile creep up on my face. He was too cute."Ame?" He looked at me with a smile again."Yes ruski?". I giggled"Do you like this place?" He rose up a bit and smiled before nodding at me. He then tackled me from his spot next to me and hugged my chest. I knew my heart would be going crazy."Thank you so much ruski i owe you a lot." I smiled and pulled him closer to me and giggles."You owe me nothing i'm just glad were here." He looked at me from my chest and arms."Me too buddy i'm more glad were here together..i wish it was like this all the time" I knew i felt like mush in his touch and seeing him. He toyed with my unkasha and then laid on my chest again his chubby cheeks squishing on me as well. He drifted to sleep and soon i did as well. 

"Remember this day?" I jolted back and saw america my america."M-meri?" He looked up at me and smiled. I felt the warm liquids leaking from my eyes."Don't cry ruski" He put his hands which were still bleeding and wiped my tears away. I leaned against his hand and put mine on his."R-ruski?" I nodded in his hand and blushed at him. I opened my eyes and saw his glasses that hid his pretty eyes.I took my other hand and took his glasses off and pulled him close still holding his hand on my face. "R-russia?" I put my forehead to his and swayed it back and forth. "I...don't want to lose you m-meri." I heared a gasp and then a giggle."I'll always be here ruski as long as you believe in me." I laughed hysterically and had those damn tears fall off me again. The sight around us faded away. It was covered in stars and light purple around us. Space was around us and it was warm. "How do i belive what do i believe in?" He pushed away in a bit and looked at me with a warm smile."Believe in me that i'll make it please." I lifted my head and looked at him with  confusion."W-what do you mean m-meri?" He smiled and i saw his tears fall down as well."Believe in me ruski.." I shook my head"I won't b-believe in you when i-i know you'll m-make it." He let out a small giggle and began to shake."Pl-please  j-just tell m-me"I widen my eyes and pulled him in and hugged him tight. "I....more than just believe in you meri....so please make it back okay.?" He nodded and we hugged for a long time. I hope he dies make it out alive if he doesnt i dont know what i'm going to do. I loved him for years and not once have i felt different in anyway. I always loved him and i can't imagine loosing him for anything.Not even for myself. I looked at him again and he started fading and dissolving away. "A-America!?" He looked up at me shook his head and smiled. He mouthed something with the words of 'i----you'. I fell to my knees and held him as piece by piece he disappeared on me. "P-please don't leave m-me!" He chuckled."Till next time ruski...."He said as he put his hand on my  cheek. 

I jolted up when i heared running.

"PLEASE YOU NEED TO HURRY ALL OF YOU!" I felt my heart drop as i jumped up and ran towards americas area ignoring my siblings and canada.All i care about is him and only him.