What's happening?

I don't understand he always picks up his phone or at least text me later. America wont pick up or answer his texts. He always answers no matter what. Even if he is driving he calls me or tells me through text. This was out of the normal. I'm going to their dorm and see what the fuck is going on."Remy?" I spun around in my chair to see Poland with my sweeter draping over his shoulder revealing it and his drowsy eyes and he rubbed them with his other hand that wasn't holding a pillow."Poland what are you doing up this early dear?" He walked over to me and fell in my chest."You weren't there.....so i was lonely and worried." That's just like him to worry about me this little country always does.I smiled at this and picked him up cuddled him in my arms.He soon passed out. He always had a strict sleeping schedule and never broke it. Your too precious Poland. I laid him in my bed and tucked him in."P-please don't leave....." I felt him grab my shirt as i was about to leave."Polly..." He groaned and i sighed."O-okay ill stay for you." I sat next to him petting his head as i heared his small snoring. He always was such a soft one at that. He always took care of me even though my family hurt him.I caressed his scars. These things were ugly but i never ever let that ugly part of him get in the way. It want even a part of him that was ugly. It was my damn family third-Reich and Reichtangle,not to mention USSR that did this to my poor Polly. I love him so much and nothing can get in the way of that for me. He never ever hated me for my family and never thought i was like them or would be like them. That's why i loved him so dearly. So much so i would take a bullet to the chest and head for him, and only him."Ba-ding!" My phone has a notification? I shift my legs towards the small desk next to the bed. I opened up my phone and it was a text from..Australia to everyone? 'America is on a life and death string at the hospital..we just found this out and wanted everyone else to know.Russia,Canada,and Russia's family is with him. Please can we all meet up at the hospital and say hello to my brother.We don't know how his condition is and he may not make it through the rest of the day. Sincerely-Americas family.' My eyes widened and i looked at Polly who was now sitting up and was looking over my shoulder."Am-merica life and death?" I dropped my phone and felt tears go in my eyes. America was the same way as Poland except he was a close friend of most anyone and he was proud of that. What could happen that made him on a life and death string?"Remy?" I heared Polly coo as he hugged me putting his face on my back."R-Russia likes america....and america is going to die..."I couldn't imagine that big guy ever crying or caring but he did when it came to america."He has a chance to die Germany we don't know yet he may survive you know him.Even when he was attacked or put on the ground what did he do?" I smiled"He got back up.." Then Polly stopped hugging me and made me sigh in loss.He went on my lap which made me blush."When his friends were hurt and knocked down what did he do?"I smiled"He got back up!" Poland laughed and hugged my chest and i gladly hugged him back.

"See no matter what has happened to our dear friend america he always got back up.Never once has he given up a fight and not had that shit eating grin of his after. That's just him after all right?" I laughed and put my fingers on his chin lifting his head up."Yes it is thank you for cheering me up my sweet Poland~" I kissed him and held him. We parted after a while and i stood up with him as well."Get dressed were gonna cheer up that guy and if america dares not try and get back up we shall smack him!" Poland giggled and we both got dressed.

'America will get back up again...he will....wont he?