Broken promises part 3

Soviets pov

I looked at my kid who's face was red and tears welling down his face with no control over them. His eyes sharked and looked at me with fear and worry. I let out a sigh and shook my head no... he was going to speak but all that came out was air and unclear shaky words.  I felt my own heart ache at the sight of a man who was usually strong with handling things just collapse from loosing someone he loved dearly. I was the same way with my wife after she died giving birth. Russia gripped onto me strongly and stared at me with a look of that he wished it was a dream and wasn't true. I sighed again and pulled him into a hug as other feet soon followed behind and ran to the room. "AME BRO PLEASE NO!" I turned to see Canada screaming and trying to push into the room but being held back by multiple people. "Sweetie please calm down!" My son Ukraine called. "I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HIM PLEASE TELL ME HES GOING TO BE OKAY!" A doctor stepped out and made the room silent as he stared at all the broken souls that included Russia who stepped closer leaving my grip and stared at the man. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it. "I'm very sorry for causing this...trouble..it seems Mr.united states of america is..-" Russia ran past the doctor practically pushing the doctor away as he went to the room and picked up ame. The doctors all yelled at him to stop but he didn't and he wouldn't i knew that. No one got in his way as i saw him kick open the window and slide down the building down to the ground. I rushed to the window and saw him running towards a field. "Let him be...he needs this and needs to say something to him before he leaves.." I said in a sorrow filled tone. 

Russia saved him last time...he could maybe do it again..