Chapter 7

Elsa~

When I woke up the next morning I was surprised that Jack was in the bed with me. Even more surprised to see that I'm snuggled up next to him.

"Uh, Jack?"

He looked down at me

"Yes snowflake?"

"What's going on here?"

"He he, well last night after I put you to bed, you pulled me in so I laid on top of the covers. Then you snuggled up to me."

"Any way do you have any where to be?"

"Yes actually I do but why do you ask do you want to get rid of me?"

"N-no this is just getting weird."

"Fair enough. I'm afraid I must leave but I promise to visit again."

"You swear."

"On my life"

"Soon?"

"Ovcoars"

I didn't want him to leave but I still had things to do.

Jack~
After I left I went to Burgess. I had been here once or twice but now I was here to give the kids a little snow day. Mainly to make the Easter Bunny mad. I actually had some fun with the kids even though they couldn't see me. That night I wanted to go back to Elsa but couldn't because it was to late l was walking along some power lines when I saw something pass by me extremely quick. I flew after it and to my surprise it was the Easter Bunny. We talked or more like bickered for about a minute or two when suddenly I'm being stuffed in a sack and throne in to a portal.

A/N: I think I might skip the whole ROTG story line thing and pick after it ends because Elsa wouldn't be in it. I wanted to say that so you wouldn't be confused. Goodbye my little snowflakes!
Read
Comment
Vote
Share