Chapter three

Jack~

I liked Elsa she actually was pretty easy to talk to, when I got to talk to her, several people wanted to give the new Queen their congrats.

I heard music starting to play.

"Your highness may I have this dance?"

"Um, actually, I don't dance."

Probably for the best, I'm and awful dancer.

"Ok."

We stood in silence for a moment or two.

"So Jack tell me about yourself."

"Uh ok, I'm the youngest but I was still supposed to take the throne but my older sister married the youngest prince of Cornea so now she's the heir."

"Wow"

"Yea I guess this is a wow moment."

She laughed. I loved her laugh. Suddenly we heard a scream I looked over at Sophia to see her surrounded by fire.

"No"

I looked at Elsa and saw not fright but confusion.

Two guards stepped up to my sister.

"No leave her be"

Everyone looked at Elsa who had possibly just saved my sisters life.  Anna, her sister, stepped up her to but suddenly Sophia's fire went up the wall and burned through a beam that was holding the ceiling up. It was about to hit Elsa but I pushed her out of the way not able to get out of the way in time, it hit me I felt probably two seconds of pain then nothing.

Elsa~

"NO!" I screamed

I ran towards him only to find him already dead. Every time I come in this ballroom something happens. I had the servants put the body in a casket to send back with his family so they can do whatever traditions they have.

Sophia~

I killed my brother. That's all I could think about for the three days it took to go back home I never once left my room. John had to bring me my meals and pratcicly feed me. Once we got home I went to Jacks room and sobbed. He was gone. Two days later we had his funeral. It's a tradition that we make to casket out of something that floats so we can send it off in the sea bedside our kingdom. That was the second most painful thing I have ever seen. The most being seeing him die.