Chapter 9

Elsa~

After Jack told me why didn't come back I wasn't mad at him any more. I was nervous when I found out I was going to be a guardian. At first I disagreed and said no. But eventually I said yes. Jack showed me to my room, but when we went in he shut the door. He sat on the bed and patted next to him. I sat down and put my head on his shoulder.

"Elsa?" He whispered

"Yea?"

"I'm not really supposed to tell you this but in order to become an official Guardian you, um have to die."

"What?"

"When you die you reach a spirit form like me and the rest of the Guardians"

"O-oh" even though I wasn't moving I was out of breath. I feel Jacks hand stroking my hair. Some how this simple gesture calms me. Suddenly I'm exhausted and I start to fall asleep with my head still on Jacks shoulder. He carries me to the front of the bed and tucks me in the last thing he did before I fell asleep was place a kiss on my lips. I try to kiss back but I'm to far gone.

(A/N this next part is Elsa's dream for any of you who can't figure it out. Sorry if I offended any one.)

I'm running across the frozen fjord. Suddenly I see Hans emerge from the storm.

"Just take care if my sister!" I yell over the wind.

"Your sister! She came back from the mountain weak and cold. She said YOU froze her hart! her skin has ice, her hair turned wight! your sister is dead because of you!" he yells back at me

"NO!" I scream. Not Anna. My knees are suddenly weak. I fall to the ground crying.

"No!" I turn around to see Anna frozen solid!

"Anna!" I scream.

I wake up with a gasp. She not dead She's not dead. I keep telling myself until I calm down.

A/N: what do you think. Honestly I'm squealing in side right now. OVER 500 READS!!!!!! I also what to ask you to look for my Book. Dare the Big six. Please look for it. ✌️peace out!