Chapter 14

Eight months later
Anna-
I wake up late not that I had hadent been doing that lately. As I get up I look down at my bulging stomach. I am convinced it grew overnight. I hear footsteps outside my door. It opens to reveal Kristoph.
"Hey glad your up the search crew just got back."
I nod and get dressed as quickly as I could. It was hard but I could manage. When I walk into the study I frown. There are only five men in here I sent fifteen up to the North Mountain to look for Elsa, who still hadn't returnd, again. I sit down behind the desk and look at them waiting for one of them to tell me what happened. The youngest man stepped and looked at me.
"Uh your highness as you can tell this is not all of us."
"Obviously" I snap.
"B-But as we neared the mountain the weather suddenly got extremely cold so the five of us canes back to tell you."
"Very well you five may return to your homes."
"Yes your majesty, thank you"
I nod and look up at Kristoph who was standing behind me.
"Th-They may have found her." I start to cry he holds me and I sob into his chest.
When I finally stop I look up at him and give him a weak smile
"These hormones will be the death of me."

Jack-
Elsa and I where supposed to be training at her ice palace but one thing led another and next thing you know we were having a full on snow ball fight. After a while she got tired so I made a bed out of ice and laid her down. While she slept I went to Burgess and played with Jammie for a while. When I got back there where about ten solders at the castle. They said she wasn't there but she had been. I knew what they meant. Pitch had taken Elsa.