Chapter four

Jack~

I opened my eyes. It was dark I looked up and saw the moon. It was so big and bright. It calmed me.

"You are Jack Frost, The Spirt of Winter."

That was all he told me. I looked around me all there was around me was water. A stick floated up to me I picked it up and when I stepped of of the blank of wood I was on the water turned to ice. I could easily walk to the shore. Suddenly the wind picked me up. It wasn't to hard to control, and when I figured it out I got to shore much faster. Once I reached shore I realized I didn't know where I was. Two people where on the beach. A lady and a man. The lady was crying for some reason saying it was her fault someone was gone. I walked up to them and tried to ask where I was but the she walked through me.

Two years later

I flew through the town. It had been two years. Two years alone. The Princess had a baby boy. She'd named him Jack after her brother who had died not long before. Now I was leaving for the town of Airedale.

Elsa~

Anna came running into my room which I no longer kept locked. I had no reason to every one knew about my powers now.

"Come on! come on! your gonna be late!"

Today we meet with the king and queen of Frost. Just as last year it was going to be a hard day to get through. We were meeting to mourn the dead Prince Jack of Frost. Strange? Yes, but since he died here, we all mourn him.

Luckily we don't actually have a day mourning till tomorrow