Insults

Mouse-brain  - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Mouse-dung - A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to mouse faeces. Also used when something unfortunate happens, similar to the English term 'Darn it'

Mouse-heart    - A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone a coward.

Fox-dung    - A harsh insult, to compare someone to fox faeces. Also used when someone disagrees with something, like the English term 'That's a load of rubbish'.

Fox-heart    - A harsh insult, to call someone cruel, cold hearted or evil.

Foxbreath / Fox-breath    A harsh insult, to compare someone to a fox's breath, to say they smell bad.

Bat-blind - A somewhat harsh insult, to say someone is naive, narrow minded or foolish.

Flea-brain    , A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Birdbrain,    A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Pigeon-brain,    A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Hare-brain, A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid or crazy.

Haredung - A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to hare faeces. Also used when something unfortunate happens, similar to the English term 'Darn it'

Bee-brain, A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Beetle-brain, A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Feather-brain    , A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Dandelion-brain, A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Fish-brain, A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Frog-brain, A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Frog-guts, A harsh insult - to compare someone to a frog's guts.

Frog-dung/dirt,    A harsh insult - to compare someone to frog faeces.
Frog-face, A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone ugly.

Minnow-heart, A harsh insult - to call someone a coward.

Minnow-brain, A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.

Snake-heart, A harsh insult - to call someone cruel, cold hearted or evil.

Snake-tongue, A harsh insult - to call someone a liar.

Rabbit-heart / Rabbit Heart, A somehwat harsh insult - to call someone a coward.

Rabbit-brain, A somehwat harsh insult - to call someone a stupid.

Buzzard-face, A somewhat harsh insult - to call ugly.

Bug-breath, A friendly insult - to say someone has bad breath or eats bugs.

Mange-pelt / Mange-ridden / Mange-breath / Mange-face - A harsh insult - to call someone unpleasant, scruffy or dirty. Mange is a disease caused by mites which causes severe itching and hair / fur loss.

Stone-headed,A somewhat friendly insult - to say someone is stubborn or foolish.

Fluff-brain, A somewhat harsh insult - to say someone is empty headed for not understanding something.

Fuzz-brain, A somewhat harsh insult - to say someone is empty headed for not understanding something
.
Greedy-belly, A friendly insult - to say someone is greedy.

Cleanpaw, A somewat harsh insult - to insult someone who tries to be good and is afraid to break the rules.

Slow Slug    p, A friendly insult - to say someone is slow.

Sleepy Slug, A friendly insult - to say someone is tired or slow.

Furball, A friendly insult - generically used with other insulting words such as: stupid furball, bossy furball or lazy furball.

Stupid Puffball, A friendly insult - another friendly insult similar to 'furball'.

Crowfood / Crowfood-eater,    A harsh insult - to compare someone to rotting food / prey, or to say they eat rotting food. It is often used in threats such as 'I will turn you into Crowfood!'.

Crow-fur, A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to crow fur (which is odd as they have feathers, not fur).

Dungeater    , A harsh insult - to say someone eats dung (not literally of course).

Dungface, A fairly harsh insult - to compare someones face to dung.

Dungheart, A fairly harsh insult - to compare someones heart to dung, to say they have a rotten heart.

Dormouse    , A friendly insult - to call lazy, or to say they sleep a lot.

Scaredy-mouse, A friendly insult - to say someone is afraid of something.

Scaredy-sparrow, A friendly insult - to say someone is afraid of something.

Smart-ears, A friendly insult - to say someone is trying to be clever.

Mousefodder, A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone worthless (such as a Kittypet).

Flea-pelt / Fleabag / Flea-ridden, A harsh insult - to say someone has a lot of fleas.

Mouse-eater / Mouse-muncher / Squirrel-chaser, A harsh insult - to insult ThunderClan cats because they mainly eat mice and squirrels.

Fishface / Fish-breath / Fishfur / Fish-eater, A harsh insult - to insult RiverClan cats because they mainly eat fish.

Rabbit-chaser / Rabbit-eater, A harsh insult - to insult WindClan cats because they mainly eat rabbits.

Kittypet, A somewhat friendly insult - to question someone's warrior skills, usually used in terms such as 'You fight like a Kittypet!'.

Badger Droppings, A harsh insult - can be used to compare someone to badger droppings. It is more commonly used to state that something isn't true, similar to the English term 'That's a load of rubbish'.

Cheeky fox, A friendly insult - to call someone cheeky.

Badger-stinky    , A Kit insult - a silly insult that may be used by Kits, to compare someone to a badger.

Prey-stealer, A harsh insult - to accuse someone of stealing the prey of another cat or Clan.

Herb-muddler, A somewhat friendly insult - for Medicine Cats because they work with herbs.

Goody four paws, A friendly insult - to say someone is always good and follows the rules (equivalent to goody two shoes).