Did I Lose Already!?!??!

"Wakey Wakey!.... WAKE UP!"

I lunged my body forward headbutting the voice.It turned out to be Henry. He fell backwards.

"So sorry!" I apologized.

"It's fine," He said rubbing his head.

"What time is it?"

"Nearly 11 am. Last night in the car you said that you can speak Korean, right? Well, the other residents would like to see you now. Also, someone dropped this off. It's for you." Henry handed me an envelope.

"OK, give me 5 minutes to get ready." Once Henry left my room, I ripped open the envelope. A note and credit card fell out I grabbed the note first.

Hey Jackie,

I know that you don't have many things to move. I asked them to move your stuff from the States.They will come soon. I also have this card for you to spend on anything.There is a limit at 10,999,950₩ which is about 10,000 American dollars. Also, stop by the office when you get the chance to  discuss your job offer.

                                                                                        Love, your uncle

I placed the card in my pocket. The safest place for now. I looked through my clothes for my favorite red flannel and skinny jeans. I nearly walked outside of my room when I remembered something very important. They think I'm a guy not a girl. I walked back to luggage to find my Zelda snap-back hat. I found a hair tie. I made a ponytail and placed it over my head. Then, I placed the hat over it. I looked it over in my tiny mirror. What surprised me most was that I indeed looked like a boy. This is going to be fun.

Once I got to the hall, I closed my door softly. I continued walking slowly to the common room. I kept hearing male voices. I made it out of the halls. When I looked around, all their eyes were on me. They looked familiar.  Have I met them before? Feeling their stares, I stared at my feet.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Chris Tran." I said softly bowing on my hands and knees. The awkward minutes felt like hours. Soon I heard laughter. I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked up to find Henry smiling.

"You don't have to be so formal. They're not going to bite." I could only slowly nod.

Henry began pointing at them one by one. "Okay. By the couch is Yesung, Kangin, and Shindong. The ones by the table is Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.  The ones by the kitchen is Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Heechul." They all stood up and waved at me.

Leeteuk stood up. "We all should give her the Super Junior intro. Does he know Super Junior?"

Wait...Super Junior. THE Super Junior. I love them so much, but had to let them go because I was too busy. No wonder why they looked familiar. Must keep fangirling inside. This is going to be hard. I just quickly nodded and smiled.

"We are Super Juni-OR!" They all shouted and soon they all came to hug me. I felt squished, but felt like the luckiest girl ever! Once they let go, Leeteuk ordered them to change their clothes.

"Where are they going?" I asked politely to Henry.

"We're going to the gym while Siwon is going to church since it's Sunday," Eunhyuk answered immediately, leaving no time for Henry to answer.

"Can I go with Siwon-shi?"

Silence struck the room. They all looked at me with confused stares. I felt a hand messing with my hat. I looked up to find Siwon smiling.