Siwon, You Deserved It!

After cleaning tons of dirty dishes, I approached Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk-shi, can I talk to you in private for a minute?" I asked with an innocent smile. He got up and we headed to the balcony.

"Uh, sure. Also call me Teukie-hyung~. Adding -shi to my name makes me sound old," Teukie requested.

"But you're old. You're like 30." He went silent. Did I got to far? I then heard the weirdest laugh ever.

"You're so gullible!" Teukie laughed. I could only slowly laugh. They are so weird.

"What did you want to discuss with your hyung?" He asked. I started rubbing my the back of my neck.

"Do you have a spare bed? My room doesn't have one. And it hurts my back when I sleep against the wall," I said calmly.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A BED!?!?!" Teukie shouted angrily and stormed inside.

"Donghae! Eunhyuk Where's Chris' bed? Why is he sleeping on the floor? Do we have another Kyuhyun situation again. Remember how Boss scolded us because of Kyuhyun's bed issue!!! Oh shit! I have never seen two grown men sprint as fast as they did when Teukie started yelling. They carried a random bed out a room and placed in the corner of my room.

Leeteuk walked back to me and smiled. "Was that all?" I slowly nodded. What have I gotten myself into?

I walked into my room and looked around. The bed completes the room. I started to unpack my stuff, since I was too lazy to already do it.  I sighed. Soon the heard the doorbell ring. I stepped outside to look at the door.

"I'll get it!" Ryeowook exclaimed. He ran to the door and looked through the peep hole.

"Aren't you too short?" Kyuhyun teased. Ryeowook stuck his tongue out and opened the door. On the other side, there was a man dressed in brown.

"I have packages for a Tran," He said in a monotone voice. Behind him was 4 boxes. I ran towards the door and signed the clipboard. He waved me a goodbye before leaving. I grabbed 2 boxes and Siwon offered to grab the others. We headed towards my room. Soon Siwon closed the door behind him.

I started to open up the boxes when I felt shoved against the walls. I opened my eyes to find Siwon scanning at me with his eyes. I gave gave him a blank stare. 

"I won the bet Chris." He whispered. I just shrugged. 

"I'll tell you everything if you help me unpack and let me go," I stated. He slowly let go of my hands and backed off. I took the chance and kicked him hard in the spot where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain and fell on the floor. I heard two pairs of feet running towards my door.

"What happened?" asked the 2 voices. 

"Nothing. I accidentally dropped a box on my foot. No biggie^^" I giggled. I kept unpacking my things while Siwon rolled around holding his...you know. 

"That's what you get for cheating. Anyways what do you want to know? A deal's a deal." I questioned.

Those words were his cue. He sat up straight and leaned against my bed. 

"Um...Why are you a girl dressed up as a guy?"

"Is that the question you really wanted to ask?"

Siwon nodded shaking his head forcefully up and down.

"I don't want guys freaking out that they have a girl in their dorms. I also don't want them stealing my clothes and other stuff. I'll tell them when I'm ready," I answered. I heard Siwon chuckling. He got up and rubbed my head.

"That's fine. I 'll keep your secret for now," Siwon opened my room door. He gave me a quick smile and left. They are like the boys at my orphanage. A bunch of weirdos.

I finished up unpacking and jumped on to my comfy bed. It's so soft! I went on my laptop to order a whole bunch of things with Uncle's card he gave me and did a quick refresher course on what I missed on Super Junior. So much information in so little time. It was around midnight when I turned my laptop off.

As I laid in bed I kept thinking: Dang! I must be lucky to meet a a band I liked years ago. Who was my bias again? Oh yea. Wasn't it Eunhyuk or something like that....If I keep thinking about this, I'm going to go fangirl crazy again. 

Soon, I found myself falling asleep.

*The timeline for this is before Kangin's departure to the army.