My Day With the Evil Maknae

Everyone soon left the dorms saying good bye to me. However, when I counted there were only 11

juniors who left. Where's the last one?

I searched through the rooms till I hit Kyuhyun's room. He was on his laptop playing some weird game. I tapped his shoulder.

"What do you want Chris?" He asked sternly.

"Aren't you supposed to go?"

"No. I have no schedules today. Leave me alone!" Kyuhyun said annoyed.

"Fine. I'll to this video game store by myself!" Kyuhyun suddenly stopped his game and pushed me out of his room. He slammed the door and locked it. What a fella!

I started to walk away and headed towards my room to change. I got my Pikachu sweater and black skinny jeans on. I placed my Totoro cap on my little head, and headed towards the exit when I felt someone pull my arm back.

"Were you going to leave without me? Do you even know where to go?" Kyuhyun smirked. Haha! I knew it would work! Thank you ELF fans on Google.

"Yea. So what? I got Google maps. Also, you look stupid with the hat and glasses." I laughed. He started laughing too and dragged me out the door.

We soon started to head to the video game store that I had in mine. I kept staring at the new releases. I grabbed the newest World of Warcraft. I walked to the checkout with the game. The cashier was just about to grab it and scan it, when Kyuhyun comes out of nowhere.

"Um.. That's the wrong one. She'd like this one." Kyuhyun switched the two games. The game he switched it with was STARCRAFT!?!?! I stared at him with my mouth hanging open.

"Well? Aren't you going to pay for it?" Kyuhyun smirked. It's on, you little maknae. I was being nice. But it's so on now!

I paid for the stupid game and left the store with the evil maknae.

"It's past noon. You hungry hyung~?" I inquired.

"Sure. Let's get a burger." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to this Asian burger place. I paid for our burgers. We sat in silence eating.

"Hyung~, are you not going to talk to me?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Ladies shouldn't eat with their mouths full. It's disrespectful....." Kyuhyun mumbled with his mouth full of food.

I choked on my food. How'd he find out?

"I'm not a girl. I'm a dude." I reasoned. Then it was Kyuhyun's turn to choke.

"YOU a GUY!?!?! HAHAHAHA!" Kyuhyun laughed." You can trick the others, but you can't trick me."

There were people staring at Kyuhyun's loud laughter. I finished my burger in silence and stood up. "I'll be back."

I left the diner looking around. I found a chocolate shop down the street. I opened the door and looked inside. I found bags filled with spicy and regular chocolates. I bought a couple dozen. I was starting to get a headache and left the store as quickly as I could. I went back to the burger place and found Kyuhyun. He eyed my bag of chocolates.

"What? You want one?" I smirked. He nodded his head and took one out from the bag. Please get the mega spicy ones please!

He slipped it in his mouth and smiled. "This is delicious. Where'd you get it?" I pouted. So close! I paced away quickly from Kyuhyun.

We soon reached back to the dorms, with all the members back. They greeted us and asked about our day. Ryeowook had just finished making dinner. We all laughed and soon played rock paper scissors. Henry had to wash the dishes. :P Kyuhyun helped me set up Starcraft. He taught me the controls and everything!

I left the bag of chocolates on the table and placed a post- it on it that read:

Sorry for this morning! Here's something in return!

I went to the my room to change. Screams from the living room area filled the dorms. These were the some screams that I heard before dozing off:

"What the hell is in that! I just ate some earlier!"

"Dear Lord, Please have mercy on my tongue."

"This chocolate tastes delicate."

"Where's the soju?!?!?!"

"MONKEY NEEDS WATER!"

"FISHIE NEEDS WATER!"

"RABBIT NEEDS WATER!"

"CANADIAN CHOCOLATES WERE NEVER THIS SPICY!"

"It's delicious. My cooking skills don't compare to this!"

"HOW AM I GOING TO KISS NARI?!?"

"CHRIS!!!!!"