Prank #1^^

I got up with the sound of my phone vibrating and blinking. I answered the call.

"Annyeong haseyo?" I said sleepily.

"This is America Jackie. Not Korea. We speak English. And it's Neal!" The boy screamed. "Your BESTIE!" (A/N This convo will be in English)

How could I forget my close friend Neal. He's an energetic fireball. 

"It's 6 am here..I want to sleep." I whined.

"Hmmph. Fine. But I just want you to know that I miss you. And don't naughty with other guys. Got IT?"

"Okay. I'll call or text back later." I ended the call. Since Neal called and woke me up, I can't go back to sleep. T.T. A sleepy Jackie is not a happy Jackie.

I placed my hat on and walked out to the kitchen. I need something to drink. I scanned the fridge and found a carton of strawberry milk! I grabbed it and opened the carton. I closed the fridge door and heard gasps and a thud.

I turned around to find Donghae wanting to cry and Eunhyuk lying on the ground barrel rolling. I silently walked over to them. I placed my finger on their lips to silence them. They looked at me in surprise. I whispered a game plan in their ears that I was planning to do soon.  But why not now. Something to ease their pain before I can restock the cartons of strawberry milk.

~Donghae's POV~

Hyukkie and I have a competition with strawberry milk. We race each other every time. This time we woke up at the same time. I saw him at the halls and I rushed over to the kitchen with him hot on my heels. By the time we got there, CHRIS TOOK MY MILK! Hyukkie fell to the ground and started rolling. I should've won! Chris came over to us and silenced us. He whispers something in both of our ears. This is going to be fun!

~Jackie's POV~

I finished filling 11 bowls of water. Donghae and Eunhyuk was doing the delivery system. Hehehe. Evil Jackie has come to the dorms. *evil laugh*

~Heechul's POV~

Heebum come to appa~! He crawled towards me and PEED ON ME!?!!!

I shot straight up and felt that my bed is wet. I pulled the covers over. -.-Why is my hand wet? 

"Why is MY BED WET!?!?!?!" I shouted.

~Jackie's POV~

I heard Heechul shouting. Donghae, Eunhyuk, and I looked at each other giggling, We soon heard other members shouting. With every cry, we laughed even harder. Soon they came out to the dining area glaring at us. 

 "What?" I asked holding in my laughter.

"What is the meaning of this Chris?" Heechul accused  me holding up a bowl.

"What are you talking about? Someone did it to me too!" I stood up from my chair and showed them a stained pair of sweatpants. 

"See?" I gestured towards the damp area. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at me in shock and awe.

"Traitor!" They both shouted.

The victims averted their eyes from me to them. Donghae and Eunhyuk kept giving me glares. There was an intense staring contest. Soon everyone bursts into laughter. Phew! No one got hurt. 

"Everyone get ready for your schedules!" Leeteuk declared.