Chapter 2. Safe

M/n's P.o.v

I woke up to someone holding me close to them. I looked behind me to see Shuu lying next to me, sleeping, with his earplugs still in his ears. I looked at him intensely, curious to what music he was listening to.

"You wanna listen?" I suddenly hear him talk. "Sure" I said as I grabbed one of the earplugs. As I put it in my ear I could hear the classic music beating through them. It was calming so I laid my head back down on the pillow, closing my eyes, falling asleep again.

I woke up in an empty room with white walls around it. Slowly standing up I could see a boy in the distance. I walked towards him as he became clearer. He turned around and smiled at me, I recognized him all too well. It was my first love, but he didn't feel the same way I did and that didn't end well for me.

As petals fall from my mouth I tried to speak. "Nico, I-I'm sorry! Please don't leave me! Don't leave me like they all did..." as I reached my hand forward to grab him he disappeard into the air.

I woke up sweaty and my hand was in the air. 'New place but I still have these goddamn nightmares' I thought as I sat up. I groaned in pain as I grabbed my head. 'Jezus, my head is spinning like crazy' I looked beside me to see Shuu already gone. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror to see bitemarks all around my neck, some  bigger than others. 'So this is whag they meant by price' I wasn't surprised at the fact that all off them could potentially be vampires, I just hated all these goddamn bitemarks. "I guess it's better than no having no home"

As I madr my way back to my bed I heard a knock on the door. "What?" I asked as Reiji walked in. "I need to teach you some manners young man" I rolled my eyes at this. 'Your one to talk, biting the shit outta me'. "Here are your clothes, put them on and meet us downstaires" he said as he handed me the clothes and vanished in thin air.

As I walked downstaires I could see everyone at the door, including the girl. "Are you ready to go?" Reiji asked. "I guess" I replied as he opened the door and the others start walking to the car. Shuu stayed close to me as everyone entered the limousine.

Everone sat down in their seat as the driver began driving. Shuu took place next to me, on the other side of me was Saburu. Suddenly Reiji trew something at me. "Drink this regulary, otherwise you will faint quicker" I just nodded in response and drank the juice. "Where are we going anyway" I asked. "School" Reiji replied irritated. I took the hint and kept my mouth shut. I looked around the car as Ayato was bullying the girl, Kanato was talking to his bear and Shuu was listening to music. The ride was nice and peacefull although it felt kinda akward.

Suddenly the car flipped. Shuu quickly grabbed my arm and teleported outside the car, as well as all the others. We looked at the car as it exploded. When I looked up I could see shadows in the form of humans. "Yo, look up there" I pointed at the shadows. Everyone looked at where I was pointing. "Who the hell are you bastards! Who gave you the right to blow up our car?" Ayato yelled but they were already gone. "How the hell are we going to school now?" I asked. "Just watch" Shuu grabbed my hand and teleported to the school grounds. "Why do you need a limo when you can just do this?" "It's too much work" Shuu simply replied.

"M/n here is your schedule, you basicly have all your classes together with Shuu or with me, so just follow either of us" Reiji said as I grabbed the piece of paper he gave to me and I nodded in response. I started to follow Shuu down the hall for our first class, which was biology. 'This is just a great way to start my first day, starting with the shittiest subject'

After biology we head lunch. I followed Shuu to the rooftop, assuming he wanted my blood for lunch. We sat down at a bench as I looked at the sky, the sky was filled with stars. It was amazing to look at. "Why did you follow me" Shuu asked. "I thought you wanted to drink my blood or some shit" he looked at me as I was talking like a crazy person. "Can I?" I nodded as he grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeves up. I could see his fangs as he opened his mouth and bit into my arm. I flinched but it wasn't all too painfull.

He lifted his head as his eyes started to shine. "Amazing..." he said, clearly taking aback. 'Is my blood that good?' I just though of it as nothing as Shuu started talking. "You're easier to bite than Yui" Shuu smirked a bit. "Who is Yui?" I asked. "The blonde girl that was following us, she is someone send by the church to live with us" I just replied with a 'cool' as Shuu layed his head on my lap. "This is tiring" he said as he closed his eyes. I also closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

"M/n, wake up" I could hear Shuu speak to me as I groaned. "What time is is?" I asked trying to not fall asleep again. "The school is over and Reiji is looking for us" "oh" I said as Shuu teleported us to the limo. "And why weren't you two attenting class?" Reiji asked. "I fainted and Shuu took me to the nurse" as I lied Reiji nodded and let us enter the car. I could hear Shuu softly laugh behind me.

As we were back at the mansion I immediatly made my way for my bed. I didn't care about my clothes, so I jumped onto the bed. I just wanted to sleep the remaining if the day away. I could feel someone wrapping their arms around me. I looked behind me as I saw Shuu trying to sleep. "Don't you got your own bed?" I asked. "I like it better here" he replied. I just layed back down and layed my head against his chest. I could feel Shuu playing with my hair. I felt somewhat safe in his arms, even though I just know him for a day. 'This is way nicer than back home'.

Whoops hello. I hope you enoyed this chapter, I tried to write something good but I ended up rushing the relationship between Shuu and M/n. I'm sorry if that bothers you but I saw someone saying they liked this book so I decided to make another chapter. I will try to update as soon as possible.