Chapter 11. Sore muscles

M/n P.o.v

When I got back the mansion, I quickly went back to my room. I trew my jacket on the ground and walked towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my PJ's, which were just some loose yoga pants. I was beat after the matches because I hadn't exerciesed in so long. Not long after I hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

My alarm clock went off and I was too irritated to turn it off, so I trew my phone at it. It landed on the floor and stopped making any sound. "You should get dressed" I heard someone say behind me. Still half asleep I turned around and looked towards Saburu. "Good morning to you too" I said as I tried to fix my bed hair. He was lying on my bed with his hands behind his head. His eyes looking up at the ceiling not paying much attention to me. "Reiji will get mad if you don't hurry up" he stated and quickly disappeard again. I sighed and stood up only to be greeted by my sore back and legs. 'Oh god I forgot about this part' I thought while whining with every step. I sighed and streched, trying to stop the soreness. It didn't work whatsoever so I just put on my uniform gently and went downstairs. I acted as normal as possible, not trying to get laughed at. When I got downstairs everyone just went outside and into the limo. Shuu waited for me and we stepped into the limo as well.

When we arrived at school I was already irritated by the girly screams heard from the outside. "How are you all so populair again?" I sighed and looked towards them. "Because we're handsome ofcourse" Laito answered tipping his fedora. Everyone else just shrugged and went outside. The soreness in my muscles was killing me but I could manage, so I quickly went outside to conquer my first lesson.

The last lesson was finally done and I could barely move. Normally when I was sore from practice, it would get better the more I move but this time it didn't. I groaned, still trying to walk normally to the limo. I stepped inside and waited for all the brothers to arrive. "You are here earlier than normal M/n, how come?" Reiji readjusted his glasses as he faced me. "I just want to go home" I layed my head back on the seat as Reiji just nodded. "We'll need to wait for my brothers first" he stated, looking outside again.

One by one the limo was filled. Eventually all the brothers and Yui were seated. I was glad the car was finally moving towards the mansion. I thought about my bed and how I would never wanna walk again. I couldn't wait to be home.

We finally made it back and I quickly went to my room. Closing the door behind me I softly layed on my stomoach on the bed. I sighed and closed my eyes not feeling the heavy thing that suddenly sat above me. "M/n are you sore from yesterday?" I heard Shuu ask while I quickly turned around, but quickly turned back because it hurted too much. "H-how did you know?" I asked while holding my head up with my hands. "Just guessing, and by the fact that you were really stiff all day" he pointed out. I mentally face palmed and didn't took this into account. "Just don't laugh at me okay? It's been a while since I did sports" I sighed and looked away from shuu. I heard him chuckle, "calm down everyone gets sore sometimes". I felt his hand touch my back and I groaned in discomfort. "Does it really hurt that bad?" He asked as his face turns from amused to worried. I nodded and looked away from the taller boy. "Remove your shirt" he cracked his knuckled. I was confused but did what he said anyway. After some struggling I maneged to get it off and I laid back down.

"Now, relax" his hands gently placed ontop of my shoulders. I shivered at his touch but soon didn't mind the cold hands touching my skin. He pressed his tumbs into my skin and I felt more and more comfortable. He slowly made his way to my lower back and pushed his tumbs in deeper than before. I groaned in pain and could feel his hands being gentler again.

After a while he worked his way down to my legs and did the same thing. I let out a small moan and quickly covered my mouth with my hands. I heard Shuu chuckle, "does it feel that good?" He asked. "S-shut up" I blushed a little as he just went on. 'Why do I feel like a tsundere? I'm sure as hell ain't one'

After a while he stopped and my body didn't feel sore anymore. "How are you so good at this?" I looked at my arms and legs as I could move them better now. "I don't know" he had a pleased smile on his face. "How could you not know-" I was cut off by him hugging me as I fell backwards. "Thank you, I feel way better now" I smiled at the older male squised his face against mine. "I'm happy you feel better" he smiled back and closes his eyes. "Can we sleep now, 'cause I'm exhausted" he said as he snuggles his face into my chest. "Sure" I petted his head and fell asleep as well.

'He can be such a child sometimes'

I told you I was fast. Gotta go fast my dudes. Alright good bye.