Chapter 7. Flowers

M/n's P.o.v.

I layed my head on Shuu's shoulders with one of his earbuds in my ear. Reiji scolded us for skipping class again. Shuu petted my head ignoring Reji's demands. My eyes were all red and puffy from crying. I started to remember all the pain I felt from loving someone. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

3rd P.o.v.

Shuu felt M/n's body press against his. He opened his eyes and saw him sleeping. He smiled and closed his eyes again.

The whole car ride was silent. Some of the brothers were confused as to why M/n was so close to Shuu. Normally he would be embarassed by him, but today this was diffrent. No one really quested it and went back to their usual activities.

Arriving at the mansion Shuu carried M/n back inside and went to his room. He layed him down on the bed while he did the same. Shuu grabbed him by the waist, hugging him. While M/n started to get closer to him.

M/n's P.o.v.

As my eyes opened I could see the white walls around me. I sat up, thinking this would be my usual dream. Instead of seeing nothing, I could see roses planted everywhere, they were beautiful. Looking in the distance I could see Nico, looking at a rose. I walked towards him, not noticing the petals growing from my arms. When I could nearly touch him my legs stopped. I could feel my longs getting swollowad by flowers. I started couching up flowers. I looked up again with my remaining strenght to see Nico truning into rose petals. "Wake up M/n" he smiled at me. I didn't understand so I tried to grab him. "Wake up!".

I shot up, feeling sweat all over me. I grabbed my head, 'what the hell was that'. I could see Shuu sitting next to me with a worried expression. I laughed it off and stood up from the bed. "I-I will go take a shower" I was trembling as I walked towards my bathroom. I opened the door, only to reveal a blonde vampire. He grabbed me and went back to the bed.

"What is wrong" he looked at me, wanting to get answers. I sighed and told him. "My nightmare just like changed or some shit" I said, being confused myself. He nodded at me, signaling me to go further. I tried my best at explaining it while Shuu listened to me.

I could hear him sigh as he looked down. Before he could say something Laito stormed into my room. "Hai~ M/n I'm tirsty! Yui doesn't let me drink her blood!" He ran towards me and hugged me making Shuu growl at him. "Oh~ is someone jealous? Pufufu~" He looked at Shuu, challenging. I pushed Laito aside while Shuu held his arms around me protectively. Laito grinned while Ayato walked in. "Who dares to ruin Ore-sama's sleep?! They will pay!" He held his fist in the air, looking at Laito. I smirked, hoping the two would fight but they didn't. "Oh sorry Ayato~ I just wanted some blood but he doesn't want to share~" Ayato laughed at this. I could just kill them right there, 'why do they need to do this every time?' I asked myself.

"How annoying" Shuu replied, laying his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes. "Tsk" Ayato walked towards us getting Shuu off of me. He grabbed my arm and teleported somewhere.

Looking at my surroundings I could guess it was a sewer. Towering above me were the brothers, exept Shuu. They all looked at me, their eyes were red and with their fangs out. I could see Reiji stepping forward.

"That deadbeat has gotten possesive of you recently, have you noticed that?" He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I groaned in pain, feeling a sting in my back. They all came forward, reaching for my limbs. "The deal was that you would be shared with the rest of us, but Shuu didn't help so we are going to help ourselves" Reiji grinned, seeing the fear in my eyes. I tried to bite them or kick them away but it was useless, they were vampires afterall. "Oh~ feisty are we?" Laito smirked as he blushed a little.

I could see the brothers going for my blood, 'I can't that much at once! That will fucking kill me!'. I started to panic, not wanting my life to end yet. They just went through not caring if they would hurt me. "I-I don't get it! You can always feed on me!" I yelled making them stop. Their eyes started to switch between red and their original color. 'What the fuck is happening?' Thinking this Shuu appeared. He grabbed my arm quickly and teleported somewhere.

I saw Yui waiting as me and Shuu appeared. "There you are! Quickly we need to go!" She said as she pointed towards the flower house in the garden. I was confused but we began running towards it.

When everyone was inside Yui sighed. "Why this again?" She rubbed her head in annoyance. "They haven't learned to control it yet, but Reiji is close" they exchanged words while I just stood there. "Uhm, what's going on excatly?" They looked at me and sighed. "You didn't tell him yet?" Yui groaned while Shuu nodded.

"They are experiencing the feeling of lust, this happens once a month until they learn to control it" Shuu explained. "Let me guess, you can already control it?" He nodded while I sighed. "Well, what do we do now?" I looked through the glass at the moon. "We just wait until midnight" Yui replied making me groan.

"This is going to be a long night"

Wow. Ok if you see any diffrence in writing through out the story, I know. I wrote this on diffrent days with diffrent moods so this is the best I could make of it. I hope you will like this chapter and when I have some spare time I will read it again myself. So, later~