Chapter 3. Jealousy

M/n's P.o.v.

I woke up to the sound of lightning coming from outside the house. As I sat up I thought to myself, 'What a pain'. I looked at my nightstand and saw my alarm clock, 'four in the morning'. School just ended three hours and I couldn't even sleep because of all this damn noise. I wanted to stand up but I could feel something laying beside me. It was a black cat, curled up in a ball.

My stomoach growled so I decided to go downstaires and get a snack. Standing up from the bed I grabbed a shirt and put it on. I opened the door and made my way to the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty when I arrived. I sighed, feeling relieved that I didn't need to interact with anyone. Being way too tired to even look at someone.

I opened the fridge and looked what was inside. 'Some sweets, strawberries, milk...' nothing caught my attention. As I closed the fridge my attention went to the cabinets, I started to search them as well. When I opened the third one, something caught my eye. It was a bag of chips, waiting to be eaten. "Thank god they have something that isn't fucking red" I mumbled under my breath. "Fufu~ sorry if our food doesn't fit your taste" Laito whisperd in my ear. I jumped up. "What the fuck Laito?" I asked as he laughed in response. "I'm just hungry that's all" he replied. I just laughed it off and got a box of cranberry juice. As I sat down at the table I could feel Laitos eyes burning in my back. I tried to ignore it and eat my chips.

When I finished both my chips and juice box I wanted to walk back to my room. I was stopped in my tracks by Laito grabbing my waist. "Where are you going M/n?" He asked with a seductive tone. "Back to my room?" I replied. I saw him smirk as he brought his lips to my neck. "You smell really good M/n" his smile became wider. He licked my neck and I shivered. 'Why can't I fucking move?' I asked myself as Laito bit into my neck.

After a while Laito stopped. "Thank you for the meal, M/n~" he winked at me as he disappeard. I felt disgusted and couldn't think straight anymore. 'That damn vampire'.

When I came back to my bedroom I immediatly went for my bed. Seeing that the cat was gone, I could sleep peacefully.

Waking up at four p.m wasn't the best idea. Every vampire in the house was active at this time, so I was probably better off sleeping. I stood up and wanted to take a bath. Still feeling disgusted by the events that took place a few hours before, I walked inside my bathroom. I looked into the mirror to see the bitemark Laito left on me, it looked just like a hikey. As I stripped myslef down I sat into the already made bath. Being confused as to why it was already ready when I came in.

I relaxed myself 'finally some peace and quiet'. As some time passed I got out of the bathtub and put on some clothes. Wearing a yellow sweater and black rippes jeans I felt comfortable. Walking back to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. I could see the bitemark sitting on my neck. For some reason I didn't like it, but when Shuu did it I wasn't really bothered.

As I continued to look at the bitemark I could feel someone grabbing my waist. 'Not again' expecting it to be Laito again I turned around to see Shuu. He turned my head so I looked back at the mirror. He touched the bitemark as I felt a sting coming from his touch. "Did Laito do this?" he said as he continued to look at the bitemark. I nodded as he grabbed my chin holding it up. "Does it bother you?" He asked me as he began touching the bitemark. "Y-yes" was all I could bring out, 'dammit why did I just stutter?' I thought to myself. Looking back into the mirror to see Shuu staring back at me. "Can I bite you?" He looked at me as his eyes started to glow. "Yes" I replied, somehow feeling weak standing beside him. I could see his fangs through the mirror, looking for a place to bite themselves in. I wanted to turn my head away from the mirror, not wanting to let Shuu see me embarassed, but he wouldn't let me. "Look at yourself" he said as he licked my neck. I could feel myself starting to blush, 'why do I feel so fucking weak'. He bit down into my neck, holding me firmly in place. Seeing the blush on my face widen as Shuu slipped his hand under my shirt. I could feel him touching my stomoach, still sucking my blood. For some reason I didn't hate the feeling this was giving me, it was rather enjoyable.

Shuu retreated his fangs while still holding my body. He layed his head on my shoulder while I was still cathing my breath. He chuckled when he saw how embarassed I was. "Thank you, M/n" he kissed his bitemark proudly as he looked back at me. "N-no problem" I said as he disappered shortly after.

Whoops another chapter. I will publish this one for now but I will cone back and read it over again myself. Thank you for reading~