Chapter 6. Heartache

M/n's P.o.v.

I woke up, seeing Shuu sleeping next to me. He holds me tighter when I tried to stand up. I sighed and layed back down, but not soon after Ayato bursts through my bedroom door. "We have school you lazy bastards, get dressed and go downstairs" I groaned in response and saw Shuu glaring at him. "Not going" Shuu grabbed me and layed back down. "H-hey! You can't keep him to yourself for all this time! Besides you haven't been to school for some time so Reiji started to notice" Ayato grinned as Shuu sighed. Ayato walked out of my door and closed it behind him.

I walked to my closet after Shuu let go of me. I saw my uniform, neatly folded laying on my desk. I took off my shirt, thinking Shuu already left. Soon I felt hands, hugging me from behind. I jumped up at the sudden touch, feeling embarassed. Shuu chuckled as he kissed my cheek and disappeard. 'That bastard' I put on my uniform and went downstairs.

I could see everyone was already there. As soon as they noticed me they opened the front door and went towards the limousine. I saw Shuu walking beside me, his eyes were closed as he listened to his music. Now I remember that he was really fucking tall, 'my neck is hurting already'. He opened one of his eyes as I quickly looked the other way. He grinned and closed it again.

I sat down in my seat, seeing Shuu took his place next to me as well as Sabaru. The ride to school was quiet but not akward. I felt Shuu's head on my shoulder while he was asleep. I grabbed one of his earbuds as everyone looked up. I put it into my ear getting stares from the other brothers. I looked back and they quickly turned away. 'That was strange'.

When we arrived I was greeted by the squeling of 'the fangirls'. I sighed "I didn't miss all these random girls, screaming your names" the triplets smirked while we left the car. As usual they were talking crap about Yui and me. Shuu grabbed my hand tightly but I try to shake it off. "Shuu let go, these girls will rip me to pieces if they see this" I wispered to him, he smirked. "That's not my problem" he winked at me. I grited my teeth, 'I swear to god this guy is killing me'. I could already hear some of the fangirls gasp while we were holding hands. "You jerk" I glared at him, he just ignored me and walked towards the entrance.

As soon as I took place in my seat, I was overwhelmed by people. "Is it true? Are you and Shuu dating?!" They started wispering to each other, pointing towards me. I sighed and tried to ignore them. "Ugh, you better leave him alone!" One of them yelled at me.

"Yes, you man-whore!"

"He's not gay!"

"You have no chance!"

'Shuu, what the hell did you get me into', thinking this I stood up, slamming my hands on my desk. "Could you just shut up! Just ask Shuu if you want to know! So fuck off!" I rubbd my temples, 'they really know how to get on my nerves'. They backed away quickly and went back to their seats. I glared at Shuu who was sleeping on his desk. He opened his eyes and grinned at me. I gritted my teeth and turned around. The teacher walked in so we started our lesson.

As soon as the bell was heard, everyone packed their bags. I slowly stood up, streching my arms. Soon I realised Shuu was waiting for me to finish. I sighed and quickly packed my bags, walking towards our second class.

Everyone sat down in their seats as the teacher began to speak. "Good evening class, today we will have a transfer student joining us, please come in and introduce yourself" He waved at the boy standing in the doorway. As soon as he walked to the front, I felt my heart drop. "Haihai~ my name is Nico Mukaru, please take care of me!" I stared at him, the one who caused this awful disease.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards him, holding my head down. "M/n, go back to your seat-" the teacher tried to intervine but I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his collar and made him look at me. "How DARE you to come here! Because of YOU I nearly DIED!" Tears start to form in my eyes as anger starts to increase. Everyone gasped, even Shuu looked at us. The teacher tried to make me let go but I tossed him aside. "M/n- I'm s-sorry I didn't k-know-" I could see he had struggles breathing as I held him against the wall. "How does it feel huh?! Being chocked every time you come near one person! Just because you love someone, you need to hurt right? Right?!" My anger overcomes me as his legs tried to kick me. I smiled sadisticly, 'finally, you will feel what I felt'.

"M/n, that's enough" I instantly let go of him, hearing Shuu's voice behind me. Nico fell to the ground coughing while the teacher yelled something. I turned around facing Shuu, he looked as calm as ever. My anger was still there so I tried to take it out on Shuu. He quickly hugged me and asked the teacher to excuse us. He yelled, saying no but he led us outside anyway.

When we were in the restroom he led go of me. I dropped against the wall, sitting against it. I pulled my legs up and layed my head against it. "Why did I do that?" I asked myself, feeling Shuu sitting beside me. "I don't know" he replied, looking straight ahead. I silently started to cry, feeling that my anger turned into sadness. "W-why did he have to c-come here? He practically destroyed my life" I sobbed into my legs. "I don't know" was his only reply.

After some fime of silence, with me sobbing through it. Shuu grabbed his earbud and put it into my ear. I could hear the calming music, helping me relax. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled my onto his shoulders. I started crying even harder while he had his hand through my hair. We ended up staying there the remaining of the night.

What's the point of school, if you can just cuddle and cry?

Hi there ppl. The reason I haven't uploaded is because my wifi was dead. I couldn't do shit so I painted my room with random things. So I apologise for that. Also I didn't get the chance to read the other chapter just yet, so I will do that soon. As usual I will read this chalter myself and correct any errors, if you see any please just say it. Goodbye for now~