Vacation *Contains SMUT

We got into the beach house, which was way more like a mansion. I started taking clothes off right away. I had on a hoodie on the airplane because of the A/C and I was also wearing leggings, but damn it's so hot in Hawaii. 

I took my pants off and bent over in my thong looking for some shorts in my suitcase. I felt Billie smack my ass, HARD.

"Bend over further, you've been bad Princess" Billie growled.

I bent over and touched my toes. That's always what she wanted. She loved that I was into dancing again because now I'm flexible like I used to be. 

She smacked my ass again and pulled my hair back in a ponytail, whispering in my ear "You thought this vacation was free didn't you? You have to show me how bad you want to vacation with me baby" I loved when she tried to make me prove shit. She was so hot. 

She pulled me by my ponytail over to the california king bed with all white silk sheets. I climbed on and laid down on my back with my knees up. 

"Legs open" Billie commanded. I let my legs fall to either side. My red thong was still on but I was soaked already. I loved being spanked. 

"I didn't hear you Cleo." *SMACK* She smacked my inner thigh, I winced in pain. 

"Yes daddy. I opened my legs for you!" I pouted, she smiled at me. 

"You have to respond to me, respect me."

"Yes daddy."

"Good baby" Her hand reached up and gripped my throat. I gulped. She giggled. 

"Tell me what you want me to do to you baby?" She asked.

"Plea-please fuck me. Please." I pleaded.

"I didn't hear you?" Billie cupped her ear and smiled, loosening her grip on my throat and moving down to my nipples.

"PLEASE FUCK ME BILLIE. PLEASE. Don't tease me I need you."

"Oh you'll get me. But not yet." Billie smiled and I groaned. She made me wait to be touched. She bit my nipples and tugged on them. She left so many hickeys I lost count. She loved letting people know she owned me.

Her hands roamed down to my thighs and I lifted my head to look down, excited to her to touch me. I opened my legs wider. She shook her head no, 

"You really want me to touch your pretty little pussy don't you baby girl?" she whispered into my ear as her hands brushed up against my lower stomach and then both thighs, back and forth. It was agonizing.

"Yes. Please Bil- I need you to touch me please. I'm begging." I made my best pouty but sexy face and she smiled. 

"Okay baby, but close your eyes first." I would have climbed 50 flights of stairs first if I knew she was going to fuck me at that moment. I did as she said. 

"Open your eyes again babe" I opened and my jaws dropped. She had a strap on on. 

We had never used one before. I had never used one before. With anyone. I had fucked guys before, years and years ago. I didn't even remember what a whole dick size would feel like inside of me but I knew it would be a lot more overwhelming than fingers. Fuck. 

She laughed at my reaction. "You told me you'd never tried it before, so I thought we could try it together. Is that okay?" She looked worried like I would say no. 

"Yes daddy." I bit my lip and she grinned. 

"Open those legs up for me mamas"

She rubbed my clit with her finger and giggled. I moaned so loud already. I blushed. 

"I make you so wet don't I baby?" I nodded, embarrassed as fuck, "Take a deep breath Cleo..."

She shoved the entire dildo that was attached to the strap on into me. All the way in. No real warning or warming me up. I almost came up off of the bed. 

"UHHHH BILLIE!"

She moved her hips in and out, gripped my hips hard as I tried to pull away.

"OH MY GOD BIL!"

She stopped, looking down "Babe does it hurt too bad?" 

"Yes but no. Keep going please" I said out of breath, she laughed and pumped in and out faster, biting her bottom lip. I was loving the view of her between my legs where I could see her face and we could make eye contact. It was so hot. 

"Billie can you take your shirt off?" I asked, she took her shirt and sports bra off. I watched her boob bounce as she continued to pump in and out of me. I felt my juices travel down my legs, they were probably going down hers too. She leaned over and squeezed my throat slightly making my eyes roll back and bringing me close to orgasm. I loved being choked. *Smack* She smacked my left cheek lightly.

"Did Daddy say you could cum yet? Don't even think about it. I'm not done with you." I gulped. 

She pulled the dildo out and put her tongue in my mouth. We made out and I had my fingers in her hair, on her boobs, grabbing her ass (which she hates, always saying she has no ass when it's not true at all). I tried to rub her pussy and she smacked my hand away, pinning both of my hands above my head. 

"Oh no, this is about you. Why are you so bad?" I bit my lip. 

"Because I love being punished by you daddy." She smiled and kissed my nose. 

She sat back up on her knees and I got full view of her boobs again. Damn she's sexy. Her hair was a wreck. It always looked better this way. I liked when her stylist did her all up but when I had her to myself and she had just woken up or just fucked me, she was the sexiest. I don't care what anyone else thought. Billie put the dildo back into me slowly, but all the way in as far as she could go, her hips all the way up against mine, she held my legs as far apart as they would stretch, full dancer split mode. Then she started rubbing my clit as she pumped in and out slowly watching my face as I lost control. I grabbed at the sheets and arched my back. 

"How is it baby?" She purred. 

"It-it's oh my... please can I Bil? Please?" I was begging. I looked her right in her eyes. She nodded.

"Let me see you let go baby." She rubbed my clit harder and pumped in and out faster. I came almost immediately. She pulled the dildo out and stuck three fingers in it's place to feel my walls contract and continue stimulating my g-spot. Then she licked my thighs and pussy and laid down beside me. 

"I love you so much Cleo."

I smiled. "I love you Bil."

"