author's note.

hi so i know you guys probably thought this was an update and i'm sorry if i disappointed you but i have something (actually, a few things) to say c:

the first thing is that i might not update as frequently since i'm trying to make the chapters longer but i have an updating schedule now that will hopefully be followed:

red band society: thursdays

waiting: friday/saturday/sunday (i won't update three days, i just will update it one of these days. it depends with homework and time and everything)

keep in mind that i'll be updating once a week because it'll probably take me a week to write every chapter considering a) writer's block and b) how much time homework takes and c) how much time it takes to write. i spend at least an hour or two writing every chapter for anything that i write considering that i have to come up with a ton of ideas and spellcheck and edit and make sure that the chapters fit your standards.

the next thing is that i have a new fanfiction up for your calum feels or whatever and it's called "waiting" and i'm super excited. the first chapter is up, if you want to go check it out.

and the last thing is that i want to thank all of you for 1.2k read like woah, that's a lot. this was a pretty stupid idea to start at first but the fact that i have over 1k reads on this is mind blowing. i was so happy when i reached 100 reads so this is such a big milestone. 

now that all of you are reading this and are keeping up with the story, i'd like to inform you that i have so much emotional, funny, interesting, gut-wrenching, tear-worthy plans for this story. i have the whole thing planned to almost the end but don't worry - this story won't be ending for a while. the next chapter will be pretty dense and lengthy so be prepared for thursday ;)

((if you didnt notice, i'm making it on thursday so you're still in the rbs-y vibe from wednesday since the show airs on wednesdays))

thanks for everything and don't forget to leave me some feedback because that's greatly appreciated. here's some social media if any of you want to become friends and stuff c:

kik; tattooedclifford

instagram; jan.yell (message me privately for my 5sos account)

twitter; janyelljoy (message me privately for my 5sos/one direction account)

i say this way too much but again, thanks a lot for putting up with me and i hope you stick around xx