Chapter 1

I always dreamed of meeting One Direction. I actually want to meet all famous people, I have met some but not all. It's not likely to happen. But I've met Carrie Underwood, The Backstreet Boys, Katy Perry, Niki Minaj, 5 Seconds of Summer, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Ed Sheeran. One Direction is next on the list. Whenever there is a new band or singer on my list, I buy as many posters as I can and stick them up in a room in my house I call the fandom room. One Direction is up there now. More posters to buy.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

At a Book Fair
As I look around, I spot the poster section of the fair. There is one of each poster in the poster box. I flip threw and I find what I'm looking for. A One Direction poster. I buy the poster and walk over to the concession stand. Mmmmmmm........Foooooooooooooood............... It smells so good. I smell popcorn, pizza, hot dogs, burgers, tacos, burritos, chicken. Let's face it they got everything from meals to desserts. I walk up to the stand and buy a pack of skittles. I also order a walking taco. Then I walk outside to wait and sit down on a bench to enjoy the footy fruity candy.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

(Louis's Pov)
It was dark and couldn't see a thing. I felt around me and touched a shoe. "Owwwie, stop." "Ooh sorry Harry, didn't mean to poke you just checking out my surroundings." I rubbed what I was sitting on and it was the velvet couch from the photo shoot. Damn you Simon. "He's done it again boys." I tell them. I hear them groan. Last time he put us in a pay phone booth for the photo shoot that looks exactly like the one from 'doctor who?' And guess what, we were trapped in the 'doctor who?' TV show till the end of season 1. We couldn't get out. We trapped behind a screen. Simon seems to make these little mistakes. This time we're trapped in a poster.