Chapter 12

(Liam's POV)
I had a feeling Niall and Angelina had a spark of something. Why else would she have assigned Niall to her room. They were perfect for each other. Niall seemed to get along with her very well. I bet we could figure out the connection. Louis opens the bathroom door with just a towel around his waist. I hand him his clothes. "From Angelina." I say. "Thanks mate." He says. He walks back into the bathroom.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Louis's POV)
As I was changing I was thinking about Niall and Angelina. Could they be a thing? Are the other boys thinking the same thing? I'll have to ask Liam.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Niall's POV)
I flip the first page to find another pencil drawing of the same woman from the picture on the wall. She was Asian and had a long face. I flipped more pages to find even more pencil drawings of the people on her wall. When I flipped the next page a piece of paper fell out. It was a letter.
It said:

Dear Angelina,
I know you only 12 but we have decided to move on. We're sorry but you can't come with us. You don't belong with us. You are adopted. We might have left when you were asleep but it doesn't matter were long gone by the time you read this. Your mother and I have agreed you can get money from our bank account but your on your own 'saving' for college. After all, we have to help your brother excel in life.

From Carl, Mary, and Ryan

Wow. Tough stuff. I look over the paper and see tear drops on the paper in some spots. I feel really bad. Why doesn't she tell anyone about this. She can't keep living like this. I flip another page. This next pencil picture was a different person. I think I know the face. I just don't know from where. But there are scratches on the page. The next page she wrote her feelings about them leaving.

When I found out my parents left. Age 12
I can't believe they left me! What will I do? I have no friends, no life anymore, what will I do.

Long after they left me. Age 15
I try to hide my feelings. I do everything I can to cover up my past but whenever we have a field trip, I need a parent signature. So over the years I learned to fake my mom's signature. I get through field trip forms, school signup, report card, you name it. But whenever a teacher asks me when my parent will be coming to the parent/teacher conference, I have to fake a note that says they will not come to a conference. I have no friends. Nobody loves me. I don't know what to do after I finish high school. I guess I'll move on to a new life if that's possible.

I can't stand reading this anymore. I really have to show the other guys this. I'll have to show them when she doesn't know.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Angelina's POV)
I was drying my hair when Niall walked into the bathroom without knocking. He wraps his arms around my neck from the back. "Niall what the heck are you doing?" I ask. I have to stop the blow dryer to talk to him. "No reason. Can you dry my hair?" He asks. "Fine." I say. And I giggle. He sits on the toilet seat and I begin to comb his hair while drying it. He closes his eyes and starts to hum 'Story of My Life'. I felt comfortable and cozy. The warm air was blowing on my hands and I dried his hair and the music was soothing. When I finished I stopped the dryer and he stood up. "You got hair jell?" He asked. "Yeah." I say and hand him hair jell from off my counter. I wasn't wearing my clothes just my giant pink towel wrapped around my torso. "Do you mind." I ask. "Oh. Still gotta change." "Yeah." I say. He steps out and closes the door behind him. I take off the towel and put on my undergarments. I put on some long black skinny jeans and a blue 'okay? okay.' crop top shirt. Then I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. The final touch was the curls. I took my instyler hair curler and curled my hair.

When I walked out the bathroom Niall was petting Missy. "Hey missy." I say. She turns her head and comes to me. I sit on the ground and Missy puts her paws on my lap. "Hey there fuzzy. How ya been?" I tell Missy as I poke her nose. I pick her up. "Let's go." I tell Niall. "I'll make breakfast. Go get the other boys." I carry Missy like she's a little baby. Her head was on my shoulder along with her paws. I set her down on the couch in the living room then I get breakfast started.