Chapter 14

(Angelina's POV)
I give them my evil grin. "Everyone bathroom now!" They follow me into the bathroom. "Who wants to go first?" I ask. "Niall does." Liam says and pushes him forward. "Let's go fat boy." I say. I hand him a pack of sour skittles. "Ooh."he says and digs in to his skittles. He then sits on the toilet. The other boys sit on the other side of the bathroom and watch my magic of transformation. I start with the clothes. I go into my closet that consists of my brothers clothes and pull out a black shirt and army green joggers. I toss them at Niall. "Change." I tell him. I turn around and face the other guys. "Is she serious?" Niall asks. The other guys nod. "But she's in the room." Niall complains. "Man up." Louis says. Then the guys exchange a look and Zayn scoops me up and puts me in his lap. He turns me around so I can't see Niall. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Staring contest. Go!" I say. I stare at Zayn and he stares back. "Niall start changing or by the time your done I'll already have blinked." Zayn says. I hear rustling of clothes from behind me. "Done." Niall says. Zayn blinks. "I win!" I yell. "Asians got eyeball advantage." I say. Zayn fake pouts and crosses his arms. I get out of his lap and stand up. Niall is already sitting on the toilet again. I point at my hair spray paint. "What color?" I ask Niall. "Blue he says. "Good choice." I say. I pick up the spray and spray his whole head. Then I get some hair jell and jell his hair into a mohawk. I took my eyebrow pencil and darkened his eyebrows so they look brown. I put a little mascara on him so his eyelashes look darker. I give him some jordans my brother also left. My brother left a lot of stuff actually. "Done!" I say. Niall looks into the mirror and his eyes widen. "Where did Niall Horan go?" He asks. "My turn!" Zayn says. I go to the closet and pull out 4 more pairs of army green joggers. I toss them at the boys. I get a white t-shirt and I hand it to Zayn. "Change." I say. I go to Louis and plop down on his lap. "Staring contest. Go!" Louis says. Eventually Louis blinks. "I win again!" I yell. "Are you done Zayn?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. I take one of Niall's skittles. "Hey!" He yells. "Thanks love." I say in my best British accent. "Purple." Zayn says. I get the purple spray and spray the little blond part in Zayn's hair. I get him a snap back hat that says 'ish' on the front and put it on his head. "Next." I say. "Zayn, get your jordans out the closet." Louis stands up and I give him a gray tank top. "I'll do you three at the same time." I say. I give Harry a black t-shirt and Liam a grey t-shirt. Then I sit on Niall's lap. "Hey." He says. "Hey." I say. "They're done." Niall whispers to me. I jump off his lap. "Harry first." I say. I get my instyler. "Your not straitening my hair are you?" Harry asks. "Course not." I say. I start straitening the back of Harry's head of hair. When I got to the front, I gave Harry the classic Justin Bieber bangs. I think he realized I was straitening his hair. "My Curls!" He screeched. "Eh it's not that bad actually." I just sprayed Liam's hair red and Louis's hair black. I combed his hair back and sprayed hairspray so it stays. I the end I sprayed the tips of my curls green. Then I handed out sunglasses. I put on a black beanie and I walked out the bathroom. "You coming?" I ask the boys. They were all at my mirror looking at their hair.