Chapter 16

(Liam's POV)
Mary was my everything. I swear I was going to marry her. But she died. Just kidding. I was just thinking of a dumb lie to tell a friend for them to feel bad for me. 😂 you thought so.

Sooooo after we walked out of Macy's we started to yell at Angelina for paying for our clothes. "Why da hell did you pay!" I yell. "We could have payed for you!" Niall yells. "You spent a lot of money on us. We could have payed!" Louis yells. "Okay guys give her some slack." Zayn says. "She was just trying to do something to make us happy. Right?" Zayn asks Angelina. She nods. Zayn wraps his arm around her shoulders. "Now I think some people need to apologize." Zayn eyeballs us. "Sorry." We say. "It's okay!" She says. "I just was scared you didn't like me any more. But since you don't want me to pay...let's go to Forever 21 and you guys can buy me a new wardrobe!" What we get ourselves into. "Lets go." I say.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Angelina's POV)
I came out of Forever 21 with 4 bags of stuff. I made Harry carry them while I bounced out the shop. "Who wants to go get ice cream!" I ask. "Me!" Niall yells. "We want to go too." Zayn, Harry, and Louis say. We look at Liam for approval cause he is daddy direction after all. "Fine. But after that it's home we go." Liam says. "Yay!"

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Zayn's POV)
We got ice cream to go and we ate it in Angelina's hummer on our way back to her house. Good stuff. "Harry those are my jeans!" Angelina yells at Harry as he tries to take them, out her bag Forever 21 bag. He pouts. "Remember Harry, we bought those for her because she got us clothes so don't take them." I say. 😫"But I like those jeans." "Well to bad." Angelina says.