Chapter 8

(Angelina's POV)
By the time they were settled it was time for dinner. "What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask. "Chipotle!" Niall screeches. "Shut up mate. Your so loud." Louis tells Niall. He frowns. "I mean what kind of food not a restaurant or anything like that." I say. "Lasagna." Liam says. "And fries." Niall adds. "Okay. Upstairs we go." The boys rush up the stairs and plop down at the dining room table. I take out all the ingredients for lasagna and fries and start cooking. I finish the lasagna and pop it in the oven. Then I slice the potatoes, fry them, and put them in the oven with the lasagna for extra crunch. The boys stare at me in awe. "How did you do that?!" Harry screeched. "Uhm I don't know. Skills I guess." "And lots of practice from my point of view." Louis says. "That was only 11 minutes!" Niall yells. I shrug my shoulders. "Now guys I will be right back. I'm gonna change into my pjs." I leave the kitchen and I go down the hall and I go into my room. I pull out my pajamas and I look into the mirror. I looked okay. I chose rainbow star flannel pants with a black crop top that said shooting stars. I slip into my pink bunny slippers. Then I pull on my maroon robe and leave my room. I go into the storage room where my dad left some of his clothes. I hope he left some pjs. I open up a box to find just what I was looking for five pairs of pjs. One set had blue plaid flannel pants and a solid green top. That one will be for Liam.The second set was McDonald style. It was flannel pants that were red and yellow had French fries all over them and a red shirt with the McDonald's symbol on the front. That on was literally made for Niall. The third set was very simple. A sporty texture pants and shirt. Like a running outfit that looks like pjs. Maybe for Zayn. The fourth was stripped flannel pants with a white top. For Louis. The fifth was the one that brought back the memories. On Father's Day I made my dad a DIY pj set. I got transfer paper and printed out a whole bunch of emojis (this one 😴 cause you know it's sleeping and its on the pjs and you wear pjs when you sleep) on a pair of flannel pants and I printed a giant one and put it on the front. That will be for Harry.

I close the lid of the box and leave the room. I walk down the hall with the pjs in my left hand. When I walk in the guys look at me. I toss them each their pjs. "What took you so long?" Niall asks. While examining his pjs with a smile on his face. "I was getting you guys pajamas." I give him the 'are you stupid' look. I smell the lasagna and I dash to the oven. I put on the oven mitt and take out the lasagna and then the fries. I take out six plates from the pantry and neatly cut six pieces of lasagna and put them on the plates. Then I dish out the fries. I walk to the dining room table with just my plate. "Pick you dinner." I say as I stick a fry in my mouth. They all rush into the kitchen and grab their plates. I already put out forks so we're all good. "Go change." I tell them. So they all walk into the living room and close the door. I eat a few more fries by the time they are back. "Fashion show!" Zayn shrieks. The boys strut down the hall and pose. "You guys are so weird." They sit at the table. "How do I look?" Harry asks me. "Okay." I say while I start eating my lasagna. "Okay, that's all I get. What about 'you look amazing Harry, perfect model material' or something exciting." "Because you look 'okay' Harry. I'm the one that looks fierce." Zayn says. "Would you two lads shut up! I'm trying to eat my lasagna!" Niall yells. He has sauce all over his mouth. We all laugh. "What? Something on my face?"