Chapter 15

(Liam's POV)
"I really like my hair red." I tell the other guys. "It's a good look for you mate." Niall says. "You should get mowhawks more often." Harry tells Niall. "Well you should straiten your hair every now and then." Zayn tells Harry. "You guys coming?" Angelina asks. "Oh yeah. Sorry." I say. I have to drag the boys out the bathroom because they're so obsessed with their new looks. "To the car!" Angelina yells. Us boys follow and we head down the hall and go into a room that I did not know was there. It was the garage. It feels really strange that we got here without knowing what it looks like outside so I guess we'll find out now. "Liam." She asks. "Yes love." I say. "Can you drive." She asks with puppy eyes. "Okay." "Yay! Thanks Lili." We hop into her black Hummer which was really nice. She must spend a lot of her parents money on these things. I get in the drivers seat and Louis gets in the shotgun seat. Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Angelina fit into the back seats. Since there was not enough space for all four of them Angelina laid across the boys laps. "How do we open the garage door?" Louis asks Angelina. "Push the grey button by the AC button." She says. "Thanks." The garage door starts opening. Bright light comes through. I slowly pull out and then we're on the road to Columbia mall. "Guys." Angelina says. "Yes." We say in unison. "We gotta work on how to be gangsters." She says. "Okay." Louis says.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Louis's POV)
I pull out my phone and go to youtube. I search up 'How to be Gangster'. I click the shortest video and wait for it to load. When it does I drop my phone. It's the guy from the last pencil drawing! "Louis you dropped you phone." Liam tells me and he's about to say something when I show him who's in the video. He stops talking. "First you guys have to use an American accent." Angelina was telling the boys in the back. "Um so we're just going to listen to how to be gangster." I say. I'm really nervous. I don't know why the guy from the video freaked me out so much. I knew I saw this guy from somewhere and he was from YouTube. "Why can't we watch?" Angelina asks. I show the guys who's in the video without letting Angelina see. "Yeah it's not appropriate for feminine eyes." Niall says. Even though it wasn't inappropriate. He was just protecting her emotions. "So we'll just listen."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Angelina's POV)
The guys were acting really weird. Why the poop couldn't they let me see? So we listened to the instructions he gave us. The voice was familiar. I couldn't place it. "Screw this bull crap." I say. "This is gonna be my instructions on how to be gangster. So guys you gotta be ghetto. Ghetto talk okay. If anyone talks to you, you gotta use the ghetto slang language. Got it. You gotta wear your sunglasses outside and inside the mall." They nod. While I was telling them my instructions, my brain was trying to figure out the youtuber puzzle. 1D started playing on the radio. Soooo Liam cranked it up so that I could feel the vibrations. I think he did that to get me back from my little mental world. It was 'I Would'. I was jamming and the guys were jamming. We were having a blast. Anyways we got to Columbia mall about 30 minutes later. Liam parked the car and we got out the car. We put our shades on and started walking towards the mall. We walk into the Macy's and that's when the guys started their shopping spree. They were literally jumping up and down. "Okay guys remember stay cool. Remember my instructions. Partners okay. Louis and Liam. Zayn and Harry. Me and Niall." We separate. "So Niall where would you like to go first?" I ask. "Pants." He says so we head over to the pants section. Eventually we got half of the shopping cart filled with Niall's selection of clothes. "Now where would you like to go love." Niall asks me. "Shirts." I say. We go to the woman's section and the other half of the shopping cart slowly becomes filled with my clothes. Socks, leggings, tank tops, and shoes. When we got to the check out we ran into the other boys. "So lads, what did you get?" Louis asks us. "Accent." I say. "Right. Wach y'all homies get?" He asks again. "Erythang cuz." Niall responds. I want to laugh so hard right now. We get to the cashier. He was a rather chubby man. His name tag said Walter. He checked out our clothes. "Would you like to purchase any undergarments mam? They are currently 30% off." He says in a bored voice. I look over at the underwear section. I spotted some 1D undies. I gotta plan. The guys looked at me with their eyebrows raised giving me the look that says 'don't you freaking say yes'. "Yes. Be right back." I say. The boys grumble. I pick out the one direction underwear that comes in a six pack. Then I see the One Direction section. I see some onesie pjs and I grab six of them. Then I go back to the cashier. "Well it looks like your a fan of 1D. Total price is $705.03. I pull out my credit card and slide it. The guys look at me like I'm crazy. "Whachu want." I say. They put their hands up. "Thanks for shopping at Macy's."