Chapter 10

(Louis's POV)
I woke up at the bottom of the man pile we made yesterday to see the cutest thing ever. Niall and Angelina were cuddled on the couch under a blanket. She was laying across his lap and was lightly gripping his knee. Niall had his arm wrapped around her bare waist and his head on the couch cushion. Then Iggy Azalea, Fancy plays and ruins the moment. Angelina wakes up and gets her phone out of her bra also waking up Niall. "Morning love." Niall says. "Morning." She says while rubbing her eyes. She looks down at her phone. "Poop!" She yells and rolls off the couch. She hits our man pile and we topple over. "Ehy mate! Trying to get some sleep here!" Harry yells waking up Liam and Zayn. "What's going on!" Liam yells. Angelina jumps up and ties her hair in a bun. She looks at her phone. She has a agitated look on her face. "Aye love, mind telling us what's going on?" I say.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Angelina's POV)
I wake up to Iggy Azalea, Fancy. I pick up my iPhone 5c and see it was my reminder. "Morning love." Niall says. "Morning." I respond while trying to see what my reminder was. "Poop!"

😊reminder!😊 10 minute reminder
What: New 'One Direction' album sale
Where: Target
When: 10:00

"Aye love, mind telling us what's going on?" Louis asks. "Got to get to Target. One Direction album sale. Must get." I tie my hair in a bun and put on my bunny slippers. "Why?" Zayn asks. "Collection." I say and I start walking to the stairs. I am prohibited from doing so because Liam grabs me by my waist and plops me down on his lap. "What the hell you want? I need to get to Target!" I yell at him. I'm kicking and trying to get out of his grasp but his hands stay firmly around my waist. I finally stop because I don't have the energy for this and he's kinda tickling me. "You done?" Liam asks. "Yeah." I say and cross my arms. "You don't really need to get the album." Harry tells me. "Why not?" I ask and I give him the 'is there a problem' look. "Because you have One Direction in your house smart one." Niall tells me. Louis grabs a leather bag that I did not know they had and he pulled out the new album. My jaw drops. "We'll even sign it for you." Harry says. I nod. Then Zayn takes out a permanent marker from another bag I also did not know they had. He uncaps it and signs the front. Then passes it to Liam. I'm still sitting in his lap and he has to try to sign the case with his arms around my torso. Then passes it to the other boys and they all sign it. Then they hand it back to me. I start crying. Why am I so emotional. I turn in Liam's lap and hug him. "Group hug!" Niall squeals. Then the other boys join the hug. Louis wipes away my tears and cups my face in his hands. "No need to cry now love." "Okay." I say and let out one of my classic giggles. "Now when's breakfast?" Niall asks. We all laugh.