Chapter 11

(Niall's POV)
I was really hungry so I asked when was breakfast. Nothing wrong with that right. So Angelina makes really good food and I really wanted more of her food. She was laughing along with the other boys. "Seriously. I'm hungry." I say. "Okay." She says. "Can you please make me some breakfast?" I ask with my puppy dog eyes. "What do you want." She asks. Yes! I'm gonna get some good food. "Eggs." I say. "Bacon." Zayn says. "Toast." Liam says. "Potatoes." Harry says. "And a hot cup of tea." Louis says. We all nod in agreement. "Okay, I'll make that. But, we must freshen up for the day. So showers. Harry you got basement shower. Louis you got upstairs shower. Niall you got my room shower." She goes to the closet and pulls out five towels then tosses them at us. "Piggy back ride?" I ask her. "Sure. Up to my room we go!" She hops onto my back. "Zayn your after Harry, Liam your after Louis, and I'm after Niall." She says and pats my head when she says my name. "Up, up, up!" I yell as we climb up the stairs. Louis and Liam follow us and also yell, "up, up, up!" Louis goes in the bathroom and Liam waits outside. I walk into Angelina's room with her still on my back. I drop her off on her bed then I get up. "So me first?" I ask her. "Yeah." She says. I walk into her bathroom which was pretty nice then close the door. I stripped of my pjs and hopped in the shower.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Angelina's POV)
After Niall went into my bathroom I remembered the guys didn't have any other clothes but the ones they arrived in so we had to go shopping today. I go to the living room where they changed last night and picked up their clothes and folded them. I then went to the bathroom Louis was using. Liam was standing there so I gave him Louis's clothes and his. "Thanks." Then I walked down to the basement and gave Zayn Harry's clothes and his. "Thanks." He says. I walk back up the stairs to my room to find a half naked Niall in the center of my room. He had a towel around his waist so I was okay. "Clothes?" He asked. "Yeah." I said handed him his clothes. "You wanna use the shower?" He asked. "Okay." I say. I get some clothes from my drawers then head to the bathroom. I close the door. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I look on the floor of the shower to find little blond hairs from Niall's head.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Niall's POV)
After she closes the bathroom door I close the door to her room. I take of my towel and put on my clothes. Then I looked around her room. On one of her pink walls, she had a pencil drawing of two people that looked a little like her. A man and a woman. Maybe her parents. "Prrrrrrrrr." A white cat twists around my legs making mr trip and fall on Angelina's bed. The cat hops on the bed and sits on my stomach. The cat then jumps off my stomach and walks over to a low shelf and scratches at a old looking photo album. I get up and walk over to the cat. I pull out the album and the front of the book explains the pencil drawing.