Chapter 13

(Niall's POV)
I got the other boys and when we went into the kitchen we smelled the most wonderful scent ever. Bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, and tea. Angelina put the food on our plates and was dishing them out. I needed to tell the boys and soon.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Zayn's POV)
We all sat at the dining room table stuffing our faces with food. Angelina makes the best food. "So boys today we have to go shopping." Angelina says. "Okay." We say in unison. This morning seemed to have a strange atmosphere and I can't detect the mood. There was a little tension somewhere I just don't know from where.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Harry's POV)
I was really excited to go shopping today. I couldn't wait to go to Macy's and get some new jeans. Mine have rips in them at the moment from the man pile we made last night. I wonder which mall we'll go to. Well when we finished breakfast I decided I would do the dishes. So as I was scrubbing a plate, it slipped out of my hands and smashed on the floor. "Harry." The guys and Angelina say in unison. "Sorry." I say. "Forget the dishes. Let's go shopping!" Angelina shouts. I pick up pieces of the Brocken plate and throw them away then I dry the floor. "Okay guys, we're gonna go to Columbia mall. There are going to be a bunch of fans so we have to have a disguise." We nod. "So pick gangsters, ninjas, Cowboys, goth, or preps." Angelina says. "Gangsters." We say in unison. "To my room!" Angelina shouts while pointing to her room. We run to her room and she goes into her bathroom. "Back in five!" She says. "Okay guys I gotta tell you something." Niall says. "You and Angelina are a thing now?" Louis asks. "Uhm, no." Niall says and blushes a little. "Then what?" Zayn and Liam ask with smirks on their faces. I grin a little myself. "Well let me show you." Niall says. He walks over to a shelf that was on the floor and pulls out a photo album looking thingie. "What the hell is that?" I ask. "Look." Niall says. He flips through the book. All there is in the book was pencil drawings. But the people look like Angelina. "Who are they?" Liam asks. "I think they're Angelina's parents." Niall says. He also shows us another pencil drawing of another guy that looks very familiar. This guy was younger looking than the man. "Read this." Niall says and he pulls out a piece of paper that was wedged in between two pages. He hands it to me.
It said:
Dear Angelina,
I know you only 12 but we have decided to move on. We're sorry but you can't come with us. You don't belong with us. You are adopted. We might have left when you were asleep but it doesn't matter were long gone by the time you read this. Your mother and I have agreed you can get money from our bank account but your on your own 'saving' for college. After all, we have to help your brother excel in life.

From Carl, Mary, and Ryan

Wow.😳 I passed it to Zayn.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
(Zayn's POV)
I read the paper and passed it to Louis. Wow. That's unbelievable I mean it happened but thats sad. She's a strong one, Angelina. Why doesn't she tell anyone. I feel bad. The bathroom door starts opening and Niall grabs the paper and puts in the book and shoves it back in the shelf. "Hey guys. I'm back." She says. Our jaws drop. 😮😱 Wow. Some transformation. She let her hair down and was still curly. There were bits of glitter in her hair. She wore green army joggers and a white tank top. Her face was the surprising part. She had well done eyeliner and she had long fake eyelashes that were made even longer with mascara. She had dark blood red lipstick and she put on a fake nose piercing. She even put on Jordans. "How do I look?" She asks. "Beautiful." Niall says. That doesn't surprise me. Us other boys do the emoji thing 🙌. "Good. Now it's your turn." She says with a evil looking grin on her face.