pentagram (SMUT)

summary

beelzebub brings up a suggestion they made in the past, and gabriel is on board.

gabriel sat before the fireplace. his book sat in his palms, his violet eyes watching the words on the page intensely.

there was a sudden shift in the air, alerting gabriel to beelzebub's presence in the room.

"hello, dear," gabriel said.

"hello," beelzebub replied. they appeared behind gabriel's seat and wrapped their arms around his shoulders.

there was a moment of silence as beelzebub watched gabriel turn the crisp page of his copy of lord of the flies. beelzebub smiled and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "you know," they spoke into his hair. "how do you feel about getting tied up? i know i mentioned it before."

a shiver went down gabriel's spine.

"just a suggestion," beelzebub whispered as they brushed a pale hand over gabriel's cheek, which was a lot redder than it had been a few moments ago.

"i, uh, i would not be opposed to trying it," gabriel managed. he placed his book down.

"really?" beelzebub asked, surprised. they had
expected they would just make him all flustered.

gabriel nodded.

"well, good. bedroom," beelzebub commanded, turning away and beginning to leave the room.

beelzebub finished fastening the red ropes around gabriel's chest. the pentagram, the humans called it, that certain harness. it looked good on gabriel's angelic chest.

"where'd you learn to do that?" gabriel asked.

beelzebub thought back to the youtube videos they watched.

"just a little demonic skill."

gabriel swallowed as beelzebub wound the ropes around gabriel's wrists, then fastened them to the bedpost.

"try to move your hand," beelzebub said, checking if the ropes were tight enough.

gabriel obeyed, and found that his hands were restrained. it send a jolt of electricity down his body, into his cock, which was already hard.

beelzebub finished by tying gabriel's ankles down as well, keeping his legs spread. they dismounted the bed and left the room for a moment.

"where are you going?" gabriel asked.

"no more questions, archangel," beelzebub growled mischievously as they returned to the room, now with a strap on fastened over their cunt.

gabriel's eyes widened.

"you're still good, though, right?" beelzebub checked. "just tell me if you're uncomfortable."

"no, sir. i'm fine," gabriel swallowed.

beelzebub smiled. "sir? never called me that one before," they said under their breath.

"sorry, i—"

"no need to apologize. you can call me that if you want. but it doesn't matter, you know who's in charge." beelzebub walked over to the bed.

"and if you don't," the prince of hell mounted the bed and kneeled before gabriel. "you'll know when i'm done with you."

gabriel made a low sound in his throat as he watched beelzebub apply lube to the strap on. they were moving teasingly slow, making gabriel wait for it. they wanted to hear him beg for it.

beelzebub leaned forward and put their pale lips on gabriel's chest. they licked the skin, then bit it gently, earning a low moan from gabriel. they sucked the skin, marking it, then moved down and did the same a little lower. gabriel whined.

"what's wrong, archangel?" beelzebub asked, knowing exactly what was wrong.

"please fuck me," gabriel said.

beelzebub smiled and shifted, dropping a hand down to play with gabriel's cock. they stroked it gently a few times before pulling away.

the lord of the flies paused before inserting a finger into gabriel's entrance.

gabriel gasped and let out a low whine. beelzebub added another finger, catching the archangel by surprise and making him throw his head back, straining against the ropes.

"please, please, i need it," gabriel moaned.

"need what, this?" beelzebub said, pulling their fingers out and running them down the dildo.

"please," gabriel gasped. beelzebub smiled mischievously and pressed the tip against gabriel's entrance, causing his breath to catch.

the archangel looked at his demon with begging eyes. beelzebub pushed in quickly, earning a loud moan from the angel.

beelzebub leaned in. they hadn't started moving yet, allowing gabriel to adjust to the size of the object inside him. "imagine what the other angels would think if they saw you now, begging for the prince of the demons to fuck you."

gabriel moaned. "oh, god, please ruin me. please."

beelzebub pulled out slowly, making gabriel whine, then thrusted in hard.

beelzebub repeated this motion a few times, quickening a little as they listened to gabriel panting and gasping.

"oh, god! beelzebub—oh, right there," gabriel moaned, tears running down his cheeks. beelzebub leaned in to wipe them away as they continued to pound into gabriel, trying their best to hit that sweet spot again.

gabriel's eyes had begun to glaze over, and he was keening with pleasure, nearly sobbing. beelzebub kept thrusting, lost in watching their archangel come apart underneath them. if gabriel's hands had been free, he would have been digging his fingers into beelzebub's scalp, pulling their dark hair as they thrusted in and out of him in a quick rhythm.

"still with me, archangel?" beelzebub murmured, bucking their hips forward roughly.

gabriel just nodded, before throwing his head back and arching his back.

"oh, oh, beelzebub—i'm—i'm coming," gabriel managed between quick breaths. "oh, god!"

beelzebub brushed against gabriel's sweet spot one last time, drawing a loud moan from the archangel's lips as the pleasure shot through his body.

the demon pulled out of gabriel's slick hole, and went to work untying the ropes around his wrists. gabriel's chest was still heaving, his eyes cloudy with the pleasure.

beelzebub removed the strap on and placed gabriel's head on their lap, stroking his hair gently.

"so, how was it?"

"good," gabriel said softly. he smiled lazily up at beelzebub.

"that's gonna hurt tomorrow," beelzebub replied, running a hand through gabriel's hair and making a low possessive noise in the back of their throat.

gabriel sighed. his eyes fluttered closed, and beelzebub couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

beelzebub started to say something to check, but decided not to. the angel looked so peaceful, and he was probably exhausted. the prince of hell smiled and stroked gabriel's chest gently.