Chapter 6: In the Pride Lands

Simba and Nala were taking a walk throughout the Pride Lands, talking about what recently happened

"Oh," Simba said, "I hope Kion's okay."

"Don't fret," Nala told Simba, "he has the rest of the Guard, along with Makini taking care of him."

"Haha, yes!" Rafiki said, appearing out of nowhere. "Kion is okay.  The Great Kings of the Past told me he's all fine.  Along with they sense a new power growing in the Guard, one nobody's ever been able to wield before."

"I know, I'm just worried that something could've happene-" Simba started to say, but got whacked in the head with Rafiki's staff. "What was that for?"

"Leap to conclusions, and you leap to confusions." Rafiki said. "Trust the Guard, they'll make it back all in one piece, and with company."

"I guess we have to just take your word for it."  Simba said

"I think we do."  Nala agreed

"It has been nice having no trouble in the Pride Lands, though."  

"I know, but you don't want to jynx it."

"True."

Simba and Nala continued on their walk, when they heard Makucha land in the Back Lands, along with his all in one, plotting a scheme to take over the Pride Lands.

"Nala, get Zazu." Simba ordered. "I'll scout out what's going on here."

"Will you be okay?" Nala asked

"I'll be fine.  GO!" 

"We need to devise a plan to take care of the Pride Lands before the Guard comes back."  Chuluun said. "What do you think, Makucha?  You know the Pride Lands better than all of us."

"I think we should take care of the King and Queen first, then the lionesses will have no choice but to bow to us."  Makucha said

Simba was listening for bit before Zazu arrived and took over the listening from the trees.  He learned that Makucha's group tried to take over the Tree and eat the animals, but Kion Roared them back to the Back Lands.

We really need Kion and the Guard now. Makucha knows we're defenseless against the Back Landers and his leap without them. Simba thought, running over to Rafiki's tree

"Rafiki!  Makucha's planning an attack on the Pride Lands, and we need the Guard now!"  Simba yelled at Rafiki

"Calm down, all will be good.  The Guard will arrive on time to save the Pride Lands."  Rafiki said.  "Their new power will help them save here before it's too late.  But not all will survive if the Pride Lands must."

"Okay, Rafiki, I just hope you're right."

"When have I ever been wrong?"