Chapter 9: The Governess

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZIPPORAH POV

2 years later
Monday morning

Reverand John is working in his office when a knock come in the door there enters his wife Beatrice.

"Good morning dear" Beatrice started as she approached her husband and embraced him as he was sitting.

"Good morning Beatrice "he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Breakfast is now ready the children Elijah and Zipporah are waiting at the dining hall" his wife notified John nodded and looked back at his paperwork.

"What are you doing" Beatrice asked.

"I am reading over the sermon that I have to share this Sunday" John replied.

Beatrice noded slowly and read some of John's paperwork she smiled as she read them.

But then stops reading and now looks worried "Are you alright my love?" John asked.

"I'm fine only that Zipporah wishes to speak to us and Elijah at breakfast she says it is important"

"Why do you worry?" John asks "Well ever since Zipporah stayed with us she has suddenly became a daughter to me, although that she isn't not of my blood I have gotten very close to her I just worry over her"

John stood up and took his wife hands "There is nothing to worry about God is protecting her" Beatrice nodded agreeing with him and hugs her husband

Suddenly there is a knock of the door and the two broke apart

"Enter!" John exclaimed. there stood a maid named Grace.

"Sir ma'am breakfast is ready Elijah and Zipporah are waiting for you"

.
"Tell them we will be there" John replied the maid curtsied and left the room

While John and Beatrice exchanged looks at each other.

Meanwhile Zipporah and Elijah are outside the dining room. Elijah is sitting and looking at the girl he now considered as a sister Zipporah as she is now a beautiful young woman she was pacing back and forth worried.

"Yes this is it Elijah this is it I can do this" Zipporah said confident pacing around while Elijah is watching her then Zipporah breaks down "Wait I can't Elijah I cant"

"Zipporah, calm down it can't be that scary to tell My parents" Elijah said.

Ever since Zipporah stayed over she was considered part of the family and daughter a new child while Elijah took care of her as an Older brother would.

"Elijah you don't understand your parents are wonderful people and I want to help-"

"So why are you so stressed?" Elijah interrupted

"I don't really know" Zipporah replied "I guess because you all know of my past about HER"

"Yes we know" Elijah responded.

" I fear SHE will come after me I just hope that your parents wouldn't be skeptical by allowing me to work outside the house"

Elijah scoffed and came close to Zipporah "Sister my parents wouldn't object if they know you only want to work to support this family and about HER God is with you not even the enemy can hurt you do you understand?"

Zipporah smiled and nodded "You're right thank you Elijah"

Suddenly John and Beatrice arrived at where Zipporah and Elijah were