Horse S**t Part 2

On the ride there we passed a few ice cream shops, a couple grocery stores, some fast food restaurants and then the local dinner. After that it was land for fracking, fields of wheat and farms with cows, pigs, goats, sheep and horses roaming the land for miles.

It took about an hour to get there and when I hopped off of the truck and saw we too were living on a farm, a horse farm to be specific all I could think to myself was oooh horse shit.

My aunt uncle and cousins showed me to the house where I was greeted by a welcome home banner, confetti all over the floor and a giant cake.

My cousin Chuck showed me to my new bedroom which was horse themed I had to admit it was very comfortable and for dinner that night I got to pick what we ate, so we ate steak and fries.

After dinner I figured I'd tried try and make a call since I still had some service left on my I Phone I wanted to show my friends my bedroom and the view of the moon. I tried and I guess out here you get no service so I called for aunt Jen and asked

"What's the WiFi password?I need to FaceTime my friend I wanna show her everything"

And my jaw practically dropped when she said

"Oh Shelby there is no WiFi on this farm if we had WiFi we'd be on our phones all day and no one would be taking care of the horses we need to connect with them Shelby. If you want WiFi go to the local diner otherwise use the rotary dial".