Operation *Sneaky Snake*

When everyone was asleep I climbed out of my bedroom window grabbed Big Boi and rode him into town I sat at the diner had a cigarette and called Greg. I told him meet me at the farm but do so quietly in order to not wake anyone up.

I rode Big Boi back home and went on our first date. Horseback riding in the moonlight but let Big Boi have a break I took a different horse this time.

I continued to do so, sneaking out every so often to meet up with Greg and because he was older maybe we'd have a beer or 2 and when he'd come over to deliver the feed I'd sneak him in the barn let him groom Big Boi occasionally and one time we even had sex. At least what in my opinion was the best sex ever.

In the middle of grooming the horse we threw water on each other and he shoved me into the hay. We started giggling but tried our best to keep it quiet. He looked into my eyes and I just couldn't help but look back at his big gorgeous blue eyes he grabbed me pulled me in close and began to make out. He loosely grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged as if to ask for permission to take it off I shook my head yes and laughed at this point I didn't care I was willing to risk it all. As I began to remove my pants he undid my bra. And then I moved onto him removing his clothes running my hands slowly over his perfect yet imperfect body. Him doing the same to me we fucked in that barn for what felt like hours and it was dirty but beautiful.

I think my uncle got suspicious because he heard us laughing in the barn he mentioned it to me and I didn't see him for a month after that. I saw a tall well built German man working around the farm but he just wasn't as interesting as Greg.

So I began sneaking out to the diner, bars to play pool, movie theaters disappearing with Greg for hours at a time anything to be with him and eventually my family questioned me. I told them I was working at the diner, which I was but what they don't know is it was an excuse to be with Greg because for some reason they hate him.

I had to pull myself together because later that month I started competing with Big Boi I was proud. I started doing rodeo and practicing for racing as soon as I could.

I felt like I was finally where I belonged in life