The Next Several Months

For the next several months I spent time going out to the barn with uncle Rob trying the saddle on just keep racing and taking it off taking practice steps getting him used to the feeling of a new owner being on him since I'll be on him now.

One afternoon I took just keep racing out of the barn and into the field. Took a deep breath then I put his saddle on I was scared just like when I left Nyc but I knew it was either now or never. I had nothing to lose.

I swiftly jumped on him and into the saddle and began to feel the freedom of riding in the wind. It was like nothing I ever felt before. Then out of nowhere aunt Jen, uncle Rob, one of his friends, Chuck and Amy were all clapping for me behind the fence. For once ever since I've arrived here I felt pride in what I was doing.

I told uncle Rob that once just keep racing gets used to me I would like to continue his tradition and keep racing him

I told uncle Rob that once just keep racing gets used to me I would like to continue his tradition and keep racing him. He was proud of that choice. The reason He quit racing or so I was told is because he fell into grain mill and broke his shoulder making it impossible to continue the racing season.

For lunch we traveled for 2 hours and went to Dairy Queen.

"while we were eating our chicken baskets and ice cream outside I had time to do some thinking and have decided that I want to nickname just keep racing uncle Rob"

"Oh yeah what's that you want to name him?"

"Big Boi"

And I couldn't have named him any better.