Oops I Did It Again

Everyone was in bed or so I thought...

I was going to go on one of my nightly sprees with Greg and smoke a cigarette when I stopped at the top of the stairs and overheard this conversation with my aunt and uncle.

"I hope Shelby didn't see Greg hand me the bag of pills and cocaine yesterday while she was racing honey".

"ROBERT?! how much longer are you going to keep the charades up? When are you going to tell her you couldn't pay Greg back and he was the one who caused you to break your shoulder? It's going to come out at some point and it's not going to end well".

I began to hear my aunt start sobbing uncontrollably and scream not to touch her when my uncle tried to hug her. I was filled with rage. I felt like my life was now a lie. I now understood the real reason why my parents never visited.

I ran downstairs and in a fit of fury punched Rob in the gut and took the keys. I said

"What's your problem that you don't think I can't handle the truth? Is it the fact my parents just died? I'm not 5 anymore".

and drove to meet Greg at the diner. When I got there he offered me a ride to the movies and I accepted. When I got in I saw a white powder on his dashboard and went off.

"What's your fucking problem Greg? Is that cocaine?"

"No it's powdered sugar from a donut I had earlier geez someone is angry haha".

"Yah I'm angry because while I'm around, you and my uncle seem to have a feud going on but when I turn my back and I'm racing you give him drugs?! YAH! Drugs 20 minutes ago when I was getting ready to sneak out I overheard them talking about the situation, and then the fact when he didn't pay you back you pushed him in the feeding mill?"