three

•jimin•

Jimin loves Jungkook

he has loved Jungkook ever since the younger was a reckless teen, graffiti on school walls and cigarettes on chipped fences.
back then, Jungkook would be described as an enigma to Jimin. Mysterious,arrogant brute with a fucking beautiful smile.

he remembers the day his heart got broken when he was stood up for his date. Jungkook had been somewhere outside the restaurant, leaning on a wall, smoking a cigarette. Jimin didn't even stop to wonder why the teen was there specifically, outside the restaurant where his date was supposed to be. Hurt and vulnerable, Jimin walked out with tears eyes and ran for comfort to the first person he could see, Jungkook.

they became friends, albeit a weird match. Jungkook, a rebellious boy and jimin, the sweet class president.
Jungkook had asked for the name of the boy who stood him up, and just as the name "Kai" left his lips, Jungkook walked into the night.

(Jimin later found at the kai was on leave because someone had broken his nose.)

Jungkook saved jimin.

the first and last time jimin had decided to stay back at the library, he had been studying with Sungwoon.
The boy had been stupid, naive to agree. After all, he had known Sungwoon was interested in him.

but never to the extent of trying to hurt him.

when Jungkook had arrived to pick Jimin up, he found him trapped under Sungwoon, pants pulled off and head bleeding.

Sungwoon was promptly beaten unconscious. And then Jungkook carefully picked a crying and hesitant jimin up, wrapped him in his jacket and took him home.

Jimin never saw Sungwoon again.

after that day, Jungkook had watched as Jimin cried for days, terrified to let anyone touch him. Jungkook swore to protect him, asked for just one thing in return.
His love.

Jungkook was in love with Jimin and only wanted it to be requited.
And maybe Jimin just had too much love to give, and he said yes.

Since then Jungkook had loved Jimin.

Jimin,
Jimin loves Jungkook too.

Does he?