seventeen

It had been 2 weeks since the infiltration, and Taehyung can't remember most of what happened after

It had been 2 weeks since the infiltration, and Taehyung can't remember most of what happened after. He remembers talking to Jimin, Jackson removing the USB, and them exiting through the window. The rest are a blurred mess of his tears, Jin attempting to comfort and the guilt of almost having messed up the mission. Almost.

He's gotten over seeing Luhan again for the most part. Other than the fact that he woke up the night after the mission, from a dream of Luhan choking him, and petals everywhere. So many petals. Like, like a green house had been shredded in his room. He didn't see them again after that day.

Him and Jimin had talked a few times now. Taehyung could not help but be amused at his childish antics. One time he had messaged Taehyung, whining about having lost his bunny slippers. He tried very hard to answer seriously.
All in all, Jimin was a quiet, tiny presence in his life, and it too harmful. He would never admit but it was relaxing, coming home after a tough day of seeing how cruel the world can shape people to be, and text a boy who's biggest concern was his white bunny slippers. The boys didn't know of him, and Taehyung preferred to keep it that way. Jin was already always on his ass about socializing, if he heard this, Taehyung would never hear the end of it.

He phone rang suddenly, indicating a message.

Jimin:
Hi Tae!!!
I'm bored:(
sent 6:00 pm

Tae:
What do you want me to do about that?
sent 6:02 pm

Jimin:
I don't know, that's why I texted you!
Dummie.
sent 6:03 pm

Tae:
Wow you really have no manners huh?
Can't believe you could call me such a name.
sent 6:03 pm

Jimin:
No! I'm sorry please
Please I was just joking I really didn't mean it
I'm not a bad person it was a mistake
Don't be angry please
sent 6:07 pm

Tae:
Damn, you okay?
I was just messing with you, why would I be angry?
sent 6:07 pm

Jimin:
Oh.
I'm sorry, that was very embarrassing.
I was just scared haha
sent 6:08 pm

Tae:
Right.
Well I have to go.
Bye Jimin.
sent 6:09 pm

Jimin:
Oh okay.
Take care Tae!!
:)
sent 6:10 pm

seen 6:10 pm

_____________________________
short chapter because I can't sleep lol. Stay safe guys! Please remember to vote and comment :)) means a lot.