thirteen

taehyung

"I mean it Namjoon! I really want to adopt him

"I mean it Namjoon! I really want to adopt him." Jin says as he walks into the house, a perplexed looking Namjoon hot on his heels.
The two had gone out to secure a deal for some new armor and weapons, in order to stock up.

Namjoon spots Taehyung and immediately walks over. "Tae! Tell Jin Hyung he can't kidnap a man and call it adoption!"

The broad shouldered man looks offended, face pulled into a dramatic gasp. "What? How could you accuse me of that? I won't adopt the boy without his consent of course! Don't act so high and mighty anyways, I know you thought he was adorable too."

Namjoon's face heats up and he mumbles a dead beat excuse, to which the other man huffs.

Taehyung is confused, who the hell are they talking about? "Care to share?" He asks Jin.

"Jeon Jeongguk's boyfriend is the most precious human I've met on earth, tae. I'm not even exaggerating."

"Didn't you go to sign a business deal?"

"That doesn't mean I can't appreciate fine art."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, as Jin snorts at his own words. Namjoon seems to agree with him, saying " You have to see him for yourself though. He really was too cute. He seemed very antisocial and shy, poor boy. But he did warm up to us a little."

Taehyung nods, not really caring all that much, though his curiosity is slightly peaked. what's so special about this boy anyways?
Well, we will meet eventually so let's focus on more important things."

Maybe an hour passes, before they're getting ready for the mission they have. He finally sees Yoongi leave his room, the man really was a hermit. He's pulling on his black ski mask, half over his face as he walks out of his room. He's walking into the center of the iT, near the staircase, when a loud yell erupts from upstairs.

"Wait for me!" Hoseok yells as leaves his room, practically flying down the stairs, one boot in hand and the other half on, and before Taehyung can caution him about bumping into Yoongi,

whaam.

the two are a mess of limbs on the floor.

Hoseok had collided with the small man directly chest to chest, and was now on top of him. He sees Yoongi splutter and try to say something, and the tips of Hoseok's ears turn red. They both fidget, unsure of what to say as they stare at each other blankly.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "If your k drama is over, we would like to get going."

They both let out undignified curses and jump to get away from eachother.
———————————————————————————

Jin had called a battalion, Shadow, in for backup, who would be riding with them to the entry point.
They were around 12 in total, 8 men and four women.
He's discussing strategies with the captain of the battalion, Jackson, when he finally notices the side eye yoongi has been giving Hoseok throughout the ride. The red haired man is deeply immersed in a conversation with one of the women, Hwasa.