fourteen

jimin

T/W : ABUSEI realized I should still add tw's, so if this is a sensitive topic, I will add an exclamation before and after said scene, and summarize the events in the A/N in the comments

T/W : ABUSE
I realized I should still add tw's, so if this is a sensitive topic, I will add an exclamation before and after said scene, and summarize the events in the A/N in the comments. Don't make yourselves uncomfortable :(

Tae💜:
Hey.
sent yesterday 2: 24 pm

Jimin stares at his phone screen, blood rushing upwards. Taehyung texted me! First!

He had been missing his friend, not getting a chance to talk to him because Jeongguk had recently taken to doing his work in the bedroom at night, and Jimin definitely didn't want to risk anything.
Excited , he replies.

Jimin:
hi!!
sent 3:15 pm

Jimin decides to wait for a reply, wanting to have a conversation. These days, Jeongguk has been busier than ever, caught up with work. He usually came home around this time, and would barely spend three hours with Jimin, before going back to work.

That meant he was highly stressed too, which also meant Jimin has been sore for a few days now. It wasn't like he pushed away Jeongguk's nightly advances, as he craved some sort of closeness. So even if he didn't feel like having sex, he let it happen so he could feel a body close to his.

Jimin waits for a while, but it seems as if Taehyung is busy, as he gets no reply.
Huffing, he shuts the phone off, and goes downstairs to sit in the living room.
Jeongguk was probably close to home now.

Jimin stares out the window, his nimble fingers gliding across the window pane, as he looks outside.
Jeongguk was the type of rich man who loved to live lavish, and splurge on everything. It was why he bought a huge house, which had a library, a pool, a gym, and a large backyard. Jeongguk loved to show his wealth however he could, which meant Jimin was always dripping in jewels.
(But diamonds have sharp edges)

He can see guards at the gate conversing freely, as if there were no problems. Jimin gets it though. He knows they know he's too afraid to try to leave again.

Soon enough Jeongguk's Mercedes is pulling into the driveway. The guards move away, standing at attention. The chauffeur gets out, opening the door for Jeongguk as he walks towards the house, suitcase in hand.

Jimin's heart leaps as he stares at him. The man looked dashing as always, in a navy suit and sunglasses. Jeongguk never failed to look like a God in Jimin's eyes.

When Jeongguk enters through the door, the boy leaps into his arms, hugging him as though the taller would disappear. The door closes behind them. Jeongguk chuckles, placing his suitcase down and wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.
"How was your day babe?" He questions the blonde boy, smiling fondly.