eleven

jimin

jimin wakes up the next morning with Jeongguk's arms wrapped around his waist, their legs entangled

jimin wakes up the next morning with Jeongguk's arms wrapped around his waist, their legs entangled. It makes him smile.
Innocent affection like this always made jimin giddy.

He brings up his small fingers to rub at the crust around his eyes ( from the tears Jeongguk brought last night but neither Jimin nor Jeongguk will talk about) and decides to head for the bathroom. Jimin, well, attempts to pull his legs out of the tangle of limbs, but his foot slams into his boyfriend's knee and he wakes Jeongguk up and jimin would be lying if his heart doesn't jump at the possibility of making Jeongguk angry for accidentally waking him up.

Jimin's mouth opens to stutter an apology, but the male is already sitting up, stretching as he says, "Where you headed this early baby?"

Jimin flushes at the endearment and smiles , "was' just heading to the bathroom to freshen up."

At this Jeongguk smirks "Mind if I join you?"

It's a trick question. Don't say no.

Jimin freezes inside, unsure of what to say, his body is tired and he really doesn't think he's up for a morning quickie, and a sound much like a sad whimper leaves his throat. " I don't fee-"

"Was just messing around baby. Don't get so stiff" Jeongguk jokes as he gets up and rounds the corner of the king sized bed, heading to jimin and planting a kiss the crown of his head, before walking to the other side of the room.

Jimin immediately feels horrible.
All he gives you is love and care and you can't even give him sex?
He deserves so much better than you, it's a pity he's still here.

Jimin frowns as he enters the bathroom, contemplating calling out to Jeongguk, but said male is already gone, probably in the walk in closet looking for clothes.

Jimin sighs, turning to look at the mirror.
The blonde haired boy stares at his tired reflection, and now the hatred really seeps out. His eyes are puffy and red, and there's bruising ( they're shaped in large fingerprints) all over his body. He looks skinnier and dead each time he looks in the mirror, and Jimin wonders if he's ever going to turn to look and see a skeleton stare back at him.

He clears the deprecating thoughts and heads in for a shower, turning the water to scalding hot.

———————————————————————————

When they sit for breakfast, Jimin sees remnants from yesterday, rice spilled on the table, a shattered glass.
He stiffens.
Jeongguk turns to see it, and blankly sighs "Sorry, I forgot to call in the maids. They'll be here in a while, let's eat in the living room instead."

Jimin nods, before remembering to say a verbal "sure."

Jeongguk looks to him and frowns, his face contorting in displeasure.