Chapter 4 - Are You Blushing?

Rich and Michael walked to Michael's room to set everything down. Rich practically floated onto Michael's bed. Michael laughed at him. "C'mon man, move it." Michael playfully picked up Rich and tossed him onto the floor. "No." Rich stood up and knocking Michael onto the bed with him laying on top of Michael. Both of their faces turned as red as Michael's hoodie. Rich stared at Michael's confused expression for a minute. His heart started to flutter again. Rich then threw himself off of Michael. Michael started to giggle, then Rich joined him. Rich then got lost in his thoughts.

       Rich still couldn't quite put a finger on what emotion he was feeling. He didn't mind it yet it made him shake. He hadn't stopped smiling ever since they left his house. "Do I have a crush?" Rich thought. Michael got up to take his hoodie off to change into a shirt because it was getting hot in his room. Which made Rich's heart beat more. Rich quickly turned his head away as Michael turned around. "Are you blushing?" Michael asked. 

       "What? Oh, no. I'm not. It's j-just a sunburn." Rich said as his head was turned away. "Ok then." Michael replied. To change to subject Rich said, "Do you wanna smoke?"

       "I can't. My therapist told me I need to cut down on smoking. Which fucking sucks." Michael replied. "But once my moms are out of town I am immediately rolling a blunt. We can then." He added. Rich laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling that was filled with different game posters and signed concert posters. "I'm proud of my posters. Even though sometimes I wish my ceiling was just a big window so when I sleep I can look at the stars when I sleep. Wait, no, never mind. Screw that idea. Anyone can look in with a drone to watch me sleep like creeps do. Oh, and the sun would immediately shine in my face whenever it shows up. Yeah, fuck that." Rich loved listening to Michael ramble about nothing. "Yeah that'd be cool, well not cool. Or maybe it will, I don't know." Rich's face turned red in embarrassment. 

       Michael laughed at Rich's stupidity. For some reason he thought it was kind of cute. But, he's not gay. He may have a pride patch on his hoodie but that's for his moms, right? He knew that no one would judge him but like, he still wasn't gay. Michael started to blush at Rich as Rich was hiding his face in embarrassment. No, Michael is not gay. Not gay. Never. Well, not never but, y'know. Michael needed to think of an activity and he needed to think of it fast. "Boys! Dinner!" One of Michael's moms yelled from another room. "Thank god." Michael thought to himself. The boys scrambled off of Michael's bed and ran to the kitchen practically falling over each other.