Chapter 7 - He WHAT Now?

Jeremy quickly knocked on Christine's front door eager to see her. Christine's mom opened the door and was happy to see him. "Welcome Jeremy, she's upstairs. She's not too contagious, but I would avoid physical contact." She said gesturing Jeremy up to Christine's room. "Don't worry Mrs. Canigula, I'll be fine. My dad made me wash my hands 3 times before I got here and I have hand sanitizer in my pocket." Jeremy responded.

       Jeremy slowly opened Christine's door to find her watching Shrek The Musical on her laptop. "Jeremy, what are you doing here? I told you not to come because I'm sick." Christine said with her almost gone voice. "Your mom asked me to come. She said she needed a third pair of hands." Jeremy said. Christine smiled. She was thankful to have Jeremy in her life.

       "Well, thank you. Do you want to watch Shrek the Musical with me Jer-bear?" Christine said softly. The sight in front of his eyes of a pile of tissues next to Christine's right arm and her puppy and sick eyes. Her soft voice made Jeremy almost start to cry. He pulled up Christine's blue office chair that was at her small desk that was surrounded with playbills from different shows she'd seen and sat in it and rested his head on the side of Christine's bed. He didn't care about getting sick at this point. He was there to give Christine company at that was all that mattered. 

       "Hey Jeremy? This is a weird question but have you heard from Rich lately? He's been quiet according to Jake. He hasn't reached out to anyone at all." Christine asked. "Yeah actually. He's staying at Michael's right now to escape from his dad." Jeremy answered.

       Suddenly Jeremy's phone buzzed loudly. "Speaking of Michael." Jeremy said. He quickly opened his phone to read Michael's messages.

MICHAEL: Dude I think he likes me.

JEREMY: Who's he?

MICHAEL: RICHARD

JEREMY: Oh

JEREMY: OH

JEREMY: He WHAT now?

MICHAEL: Idk he's been blushing every time I laugh or do something mildly cute and I was able to switch out the movies we were watching on Netflix like 3 different times.

JEREMY: Weird.

MICHAEL: He's zoned out every time we sit in silence and I always find him smiling at him.

JEREMY: Well do you like him?

MICHAEL: Jeremy I'm not gay.

JEREMY: Ok then.

MICHAEL: Jeremy help me. Someone hasn't had a crush on me since 7th grade idk what to do.

JEREMY: You like him don't you?

MICHAEL Jeremiah, I am not gay.

JEREMY: Michael, you and I both know you're lying.

MICHAEL: I thought we weren't going to talk about that anymore.

JEREMY: Lmao.

MICHAEL Jeremy this is serious. Who knows Rich better than any of us do?

JEREMY: I don't think anyone does except Brooke.

MICHAEL: Wait.. Brooke?

JEREMY: Yeah she's been doing these "therapy" sessions with him. She'd know better than any of us.

MICHAEL: Ok, I'll text her once Rich is asleep. Thanks player 2!

JEREMY: :)

       "What was that all about?" Christine asked curiously. "Michael thinks Rich has a crush on him." Jeremy said.

       Christine almost spit out her water all over her computer. "Are you going to have Michael talk to Brooke? She literally knows more than anyone." She suggested. "God we think alike." Jeremy replied.

>>>SORRY THIS WAS ALL STAGEDORKS BUT STAGEDORKS IS CUTE AND THIS PART WAS VERY FUN TO WRITE SO STAGEDORKS STANS YOU'RE WELCOME. Also slight boyf riends hello.<<<