Chapter 13 - What?

Rich ended up not napping at all. Instead, he broke down because of Michael. "Yep, I love Michael Mell." Rich whispered to himself. He started to giggle at what he just said. I rolled around quietly laughing. He wouldn't stop thinking of them laughing together and holding hands. He wouldn't stop imagining the long walks in the sunset and them sitting across from each other on blankets in the park and just chatting away. Even though he's bi he never imagined himself with a boy until now. He realized that he just found the one. He hadn't felt true love like in his entire life. 

       About an hour after freaking out over his love for Michael, Rich got up and walked out of Michael's room. He tried his best to act sleepy but in reality he was shaking from the sight of Michael. "Oh by the way, Christine and Jeremy are coming over tonight." Michael said in a panic. "Dude are you ok? You seem flustered." Rich said.

       Michael was definitely flustered. He had 3 ways of explaining his messiness. One: tell Rich the truth which was the last thing he was going to say. Two: Tell Rich that they invited themselves. Then three: completely lie. "Yeah, I thought it would be cool to have more over. But they aren't staying overnight. That would be awkward." Michael explained. "Yeah, that would be some weird double date." Rich said.

       "What?" Michael questioned. Rich had just realized what he said. His face turned red quickly. "What?" He replied. Rich you dumbass. "Listen, could you help me make my room a little more presentable? That's probably where all of us are going to be for most of the time." Michael asked quickly to change the subject. Rich's mind was so messed up from what he said he couldn't form a single word. Michael just took his silent smile as a yes.

>>>SORRY THIS WAS SHORT<<<