Chapter 18 - Give Us a Name

"Do you think Michael is going to say anything?" Christine said as she stuffed her face with ice cream that Jeremy bought her. "Knowing Michael, probably not. But we shouldn't push it. In his own words, he's a fragile soul." Jeremy said. 

       "I hope he does, they're perfect for each other." Brooke added. Since the only people that truly knew everything about the situation were her, Christine, and Jeremy, they all decided to hang out to talk about the entire thing. "Rich could say something too." Christine added. "Probably not on that as well. Rich is very nervous to talk to anyone after Jake's party back in October. Both because of his lisp and the fact he basically made Jake homeless." Brooke explained. 

       "Well shoot. Are you sure there isn't anything we can do? I mean, they obviously love each other and it would be sad if they lived with this aching pain where they're in love but they can't get together because they worry that the other doesn't like them back." Christine explained. "Even if we tried to do something, it would only make things worse. It's awesome that you want to help but it's best if we let it unravel on its own." Jeremy said.

       Suddenly Brooke's phone blew up with notifications of tweets from Jenna Rolan.

"MICHAEL WAS FOUND SITTING WITH SOMEONE AT THE PARK TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT MICHAEL KISSED IN 8TH GRADE AND SPOILER ALERT!!! IT WASN'T A GIRL AHHH OMGGGG TELL EVERYONE"

       Brooke read the tweet out loud. They all started to panic. "We need to talk to Jenna now." Jeremy said in a panic. "This could hurt them both if we don't get Jenna to delete that. Michael is probably distracted if he's outside with Rich so we don't have anything to worry about but once he opens his phone, him, Rich, and everyone else are involved." He continued. Brooke's eyes turned big. "The comments are already rolling in."

"Wait, MICHAEL'S GAYY???"

"WHO'S THE SOMEONE JENNA???"

"WHO WAS HE SITTING WITH? I HEARD IT WAS A BOY!!!"

"Wow attention seekers."

       Brooke read those comments out loud. Jeremy started to tear up. He was so worried that him and Michael's secret would be out. He wasn't ready for people to know about his sexuality. The only people that know are Christine and Michael and Brooke slightly. 

       The group quickly got up from the table and followed Brooke to Jenna's place. Brooke frantically knocked on the door. Jenna's mom answered confused. Brooke didn't explain and just ran up to Jenna's room with Jeremy following behind her. Christine stayed behind to explain what was going on.

       Jenna, you need to delete your tweet right now." Jeremy said. Jenna sat up really confused. "Which one?" She laughed. "Stop laughing bitch. I know you're basically the tea account of school but you've crossed the line. Delete it now or I'll tell your dad you're hurting everyone. I know how he reacts to that shit." Brooke snapped.

       "I am not trying to hurt anyone. You know I just spread the tea when I get it." Jenna explained. "Wait, are you saying that you didn't see them?" Jeremy asked. "No I didn't. Someone texted me the info and even got a picture." Jenna turned her phone around to show the picture to them. Jeremy's jaw dropped and so did Brooke's. Stalker much. "Give us a name." Brooke demanded. "Girl, you know I don't do that shit." Jenna said. "Give us a fucking name." Jeremy got in Jenna's face.

       "Ok fine. Brooke, don't get mad. It was..Chloe." Jenna mumbled. Brooke couldn't believe what she heard. She ran out of the room with tears filling her eyes. "So, now will you delete the tweet?" Jeremy asked. "Sure." Jenna said. Jeremy watched to make sure she did it.