Chapter 8 - Kinda????

Michael was finally able to find a movie that Rich would fall asleep to, which he did. Michael slowly and quietly left his room and headed to the living room to text Brooke without Rich seeing what he was doing. 

MICHAEL: Rich is bisexual right?

BROOKE: Well hello there dear friend Michael Mell.

MICHAEL: Ugh sorry.

BROOKE: Lol its fine and yes he is. Why do you ask?

MICHAEL: Cause I think he's falling for me.

BROOKE: WOAH WHAT!!!

MICHAEL: He's been blushing every time I laugh and zoning out a lot whenever he looks at me.

BROOKE: Oh my god this is so cute.

MICHAEL: But idk if I like him back.

BROOKE: Well, what do you like about him?

MICHAEL: Uhhhh..

BROOKE: I knew it.

MICHAEL: Knew what?

BROOKE: That you like him....

MICHAEL: Brooke idk if I do thought

BROOKE: micHEAL???

MICHAEL: Ok but don't tell anyone. It's weird but he's just kinda..

BROOKE: Kinda????

MICHAEL: Cute-

BROOKE: HAHA! Lol sorry, but trust me, my lips are sealed.

MICHAEL: Thank you Brooke.

BROOKE: Anytime Michael! Au revoir!

       Suddenly Michael heard footsteps coming from the other side of the house. In a panic, Michael jumped onto the couch and acted like he passed out. 

       "Michael?" Rich mumbled. Rich thought it was weird that Michael disappeared and left it on The Bee Movie. Rich stumbled his way to the couch and found Michael passed out, or so he thought. "Michael? Why are you on the couch?" Rich shook Michael a little. Michael didn't respond. Michael did his best to keep his cover. "Michael you left it on The Bee Movie that's not funny man." Rich shook him more. Michael fell to the ground but still acted like he was asleep. "Alright you asshole." 

       Rich got on his knees and shook Michael as hard as he could. "NINTENDO CANCELED MARIO KART 10!" He yelled in Michael's ear. Michael bolted up. Rich fell back and started laughing at him. Michael pouted but then started laughing with him. Then he started to blush. This was the first time he'd blushed at something Rich did. Michael stop it. You're not gay, remember? Like, we all know where this fic is going but come on man. That patch is for your moms. 

       "Why are you out here?" Rich asked once he stopped laughing. Michael didn't have a response but he needed to think of one fast. "Oh, I was texting uh JEREMY. I just didn't want the brightness on my phone to wake you up. You were fast asleep." Michael was thankful he had put a pass code on his phone so Rich couldn't snoop around trying to look for who he was really talking to. "Ok. Well even though I've been asleep for who knows how long, I need sleep. Are you ready for bed Mell?" Rich asked. "YES." Michael said. They both walked into Michael room and fell into bed. None of them cared about whether they were wearing comfortable clothes to sleep in they just both needed to sleep after an eventful day.

       Rich was excited to finally get some normal sleep that was probably going to be more than 3 hours. He was even more happy to be at Michael's instead of where he lives. There was no yelling and no hitting. It was calm and comfortable, a feeling Rich hadn't had in years. He felt so comfortable with Michael. It wasn't even that fact that he was cute or anything, it was like Michael was his soulmate. Rich did nothing to make Michael do this. Michael didn't have to do this. Yet, Michael did. Rich started to tear up a little before the lights were off in the room. Before Rich knew it Michael was out, and so was he.