Chapter One

Luke's POV

I am happy to see my dad isn't home. Once I came out, my father began to abuse me, yelling insults, beating me, and my mom just stood off to the sidelines, basically allowing this. I have no friends, I did, but they left after I began to get bullied.

I run up to my room, school's no different, same here, same there. I take my cracked phone out of my pocket, hooking my earphones in, listening to music. I feel my self growing more and more tired and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

----------------

I awoke to the sound of someone ringing my doorbell. I rush down the steps, towards the door. I open the door to be greeted with these beautiful green eyes.

"Um, hi. My name's Michael." He says quietly. I nod my head, that's what my greeting is to everyone.

"Well, I uh, brought you this." He told me shyly, holding out a plate with tin foil over it.

"T-Thanks. My name's Luke." I whisper.

"You're very welcome! My mom baked them." He replied happily.

"You should get going now." I checked the time, seeing that it's almost five. My mom and dad should be home soon.

"But I just got here." He whined.

"I need you to go. Now." I said, slightly pushing him outside. "Bye!" I closed the door.

I rushed up stairs, hearing my mom and my dad's voice.

"Hey, shithead," My father shouted. "Get down here.

I ran down the steps knowing that of not my punishment would be worse. "Y-Yes, father." My voice shaking with fear.

"What did I say about that fucking stuttering?" He yelled at me, slapping me in the face. "Now say it correctly."

"Y-Yes, f-father." Oh crap, I stuttered again.

He kneed me in the stomach, I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach, more tears escaping my eyes. He kept kicking me, I was crying very loudly, "S-Stop." I coughed. He laughed at me, finally stopping, heading to the kitchen.

TRIGGER WARNING

I crawled up the stairs, making my way to my room locking the door. I take the box, that contains my blades and lighters, opening it. I took out the blade, moving it across my skin, carving shapes. I then take the lighter, moving my shirt up a little bit, placing it against my hips.

I glance over at the window, seeing that Michael has just walked in his room. He hasn't seen me yet. I clean up the blade and my lighters, placing it back into the box. I climb into bed not bothering to change, falling to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n this is my first fanfic!! I hope you liked the first and the rest of the story

oh and my name is melina btw